MELBOURNE: World Bee Day: 4 June 2023

I will be there 4 June @helent :smiley:

2 Likes

Done!

1 Like

Can someone swap this meet up card with me , in return I can send card from Worlds highest post office at Hikkim in India

1 Like

Hey @kamranah I’d be happy to swap. Inbox me your address :relaxed:

1 Like

I need this meetup card, i will send some card from my country india

Hi I would love to come. It will be my first Postcrossing meet up. Another aspect of Postcrossing I can explore .

3 Likes

I will be there😊

2 Likes

Looking forward to meeting you tomorrow @Damage , and catching up with every one else.

As long as there is coffee close by I will be fine.

1 Like

There is a Laurent bakery very close to where we sit.

Message me your address and I will send you a card. Let me know if you’d like the bee :honeybee: card or the coronation card.

Send me coronation card

S.M Gokulakrishnan
No 95 B, G 1
100 Feet Byepass Road
Velachery
Chennai-600042
Tamil Nadu
India

Share your address too

Friend I had dinner with last night got a positive on a rats test. I’m doing one now. checking mine now and looking up the latest rules.

Sorry we missed you this time, hope you’re feeling OK. We are planning another meet up for early August, so keep an eye on the forum for the notice (and we will do one for World Postcard Day as well).

I would love to swap for the coronation meetup card. I have these meetup card for swap, but can also swap for other cards if you prefer that.

@Annerie I can swap that with you. I like the high tea meetup card. PM me your address :slight_smile:

1 Like

Can someone let me know when the next meetup is, as someone mentioned one in August? I’d love to try and attend :slight_smile:

Hi everyone, here’s the thread about postal related books.
https://community.postcrossing.com/t/books-about-mail-postal-services-etc/3645

I also have a paid subscription to Letters of Note Substack

1 Like

Thank you so much! <3