MELBOURNE: World Bee Day: 4 June 2023

:blush:I would like to come

2 Likes

I’am interessed a first card (bee day) … I have these cards but if anyone has other preferences, they can write to me so that we can find an agreement :slight_smile:

Hello, I’m from Porto Alegre/RS, Brazil
I would like to exchange postcards with someone who will attend this event.

In June we will have the Festa Junina event here. I can exchange it for this event or for one from the south region.
This is the postcard for the event, and each region will have its own, in all there are 6 to complete the total picture.

Grateful
Jessica

Hi everyone, unfortunately I’m no longer able to attend. Have a great meet up.

Sadly I’m no longer able to attend either — sorry Helen, I can’t get my way down to Melbourne this weekend. Wishing you all a happy meet-up

Hello.

Congrats for this meet uo.
I would like to swap postcards from Salvador - Bahia - Brazil

This is our next event

Please send me a message if you are interested :wink:

Hi. Lovely meet-up and my birthday, I try to collect many cards with my birthday date on it. Maybe anyone like to trade with me?

here are some of my offer cards. at the bottom are also some Meet-up cards (most with signatures)

I have many more cards availabe for trade only not yet photographed - ask for anything you like and I will see if I can find it for you in exchange :heart:

We’ve decided to postpone this meet up, as not enough people where able to attend on the original date.

New date is in two weeks (4 June). The meet up cards have been printed already, so will still have 21 May on them!

@mundoo , is it OK to re-list this in the calendar?

2 Likes

Hi. I’m interested in the Bee Post Card. I can offer different Meetup Cards from Germany.

Greetings Alexander

I’m happy to trade. I’d like a blue cat card.
Message me your address and I will send a Bee card to you.

I can attend on this day. I’ve been in France :fr: so have some nice cards to add to the raffle.

2 Likes

I can send to you. Please message me your address

I can swap with you. Which card would you like? Message me your address

Hi, I’m happy to swap. Which card would you like? Message me your address.

I can send you the bee card. Message me your address and I’ll send.

1 Like

I will be there 4 June @helent :smiley:

2 Likes

Done!

1 Like

Can someone swap this meet up card with me , in return I can send card from Worlds highest post office at Hikkim in India

1 Like

Hey @kamranah I’d be happy to swap. Inbox me your address :relaxed:

1 Like

I need this meetup card, i will send some card from my country india