MELBOURNE: 23 June 2024 - Pride Month

:world_map: CITY/REGION: Melbourne
:pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: Collins Place food court, 45 Collins St, Melbourne
:calendar: DATE: Sunday, 23 June 2024
:alarm_clock: TIME: 2 - 4 pm

Collins Place , 45 Collins St Melbourne. Very close to Parliament Station, and the 11, 12, 35, 48 and 109 trams all stop close by.

Meet in the downstairs food hall. We will be sitting near the juice shop, close to the Exhibition Street entrance.

Bring along anything fun you’ve received that you’d like to show off - new maxicards, nice cancellations, rare countries, etc.

TRADES

If you are interested in trading cards, bring along whatever you have to swap.

CARD RAFFLE

Please bring along a couple of blank cards to add to our prize pool, and we will have a raffle amongst everyone who attends.

CARDS

We will organise meet up cards for the day, for the cost of printing (around 50 cents each, to be confirmed). I’ll update once the card design is finalised.

Anyone else is welcome to do one too.

RSVP

:point_up: Please make sure to read the Meetup Guidelines before signing up for a meetup.

Coming:
@helent
@gabrand
@KoalaPost
@princessnot
@secondhandrose
@Yuki_Aya
@wingstar
@emmawon
@sylvacards
@ZoeYing
@emmawon
@missmelbourne
@l-poh1
@PekoPekoKuma
@YuningZhao

Maybe

@grrlboiwonder

2 Likes

HEADS UP! We have more people than usual coming, so there will be a smaller than usual number of cards each.

Here are the meet up cards.

If you’re coming to the meet up, we will divide these up on the day depending how many people come. You can then get them signed or keep them blank.

If you want to swap for any cards, please post in the thread with your offer, and any of our members who are interested can contact you. Please do not message me.

Please check the postal monitor here to make sure Australia can send to your country and vice versa.

Two cards designed by @Yuki_Aya - the rainbow card has space on the front for signatures/stamps.

One card from me:

And @gabrand is also bringing one along.

2 Likes

Thanks for organising! I’ll be there :smiley:

2 Likes

I’ll be there.

1 Like

I’ll be there :smiling_face:

1 Like

I want to be there. How can I sign up?

1 Like

Hi Zoe. Sorry I am late to reply.

There is no need to sign up, just come along on the day.

Check in here closer to the date for details about meet up cards, and it’s always a good idea to double-check again on the day, in case we have to move things last minute.

Hope we see you on the day!

1 Like

I’ll be there!

1 Like

I’ll be there :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi I will be trying to make it - first meetup from Postcrossing!

1 Like

I will be there!

1 Like

I absolutely love the stamps card!

1 Like

I’ll be there! I finally done with all the papers, time to get back to lovely post crossing meetupsπŸ˜†.

1 Like

I will be there. Thank you!

1 Like

I would love to do some postcard swaps - personally I look for anything LGBTIQA+, or with squirrels and bears. I wonder if we can all maybe post what we’d like or what we can offer and see if we can find some similarities or possibilities?

I should be there

1 Like

𝑰 π’˜π’Šπ’”π’‰ π’Š 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒃𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆! (π‘€π‘’π‘™π‘π‘œπ‘’π‘Ÿπ‘›π‘’ π‘€π‘Žπ‘  π‘šπ‘¦ π‘“π‘Žπ˜·π˜¦ 𝑐𝑖𝑑𝑦 π‘€β„Žπ‘’π‘› 𝑖 π‘€π‘Žπ‘  π‘‘π‘Ÿπ‘Žπ‘£π‘’π‘™π‘–π‘›π‘” π‘‘π‘œπ‘€π‘› π‘‘β„Žπ‘’ π‘’π‘Žπ‘ π‘‘ π‘π‘œπ‘Žπ‘ π‘‘ π‘¦π‘’π‘Žπ‘Ÿπ˜΄ π‘Žπ‘”π‘œ!)
𝗂 𝖺𝗅so :heartpulse: :rainbow_flag::transgender_flag: and those meetup cards are α—·α—΄α—©α‘ŒTIα–΄α‘Œα’ͺ!!! :face_holding_back_tears::heart_eyes:

If anyone is willing to send me a card or 2, I will totally send you a card or 2 back! I don’t have any meetup cards myself because I haven’t been to any (yet!) but have some pretty awesome cards bought recently.

2 Likes

Thanks for replying! I’ll be there:)

2 Likes

I’ll be there :smile:

1 Like

See you guys there. bring any cards you would like to exchange along~~ []

1 Like