Meetup Wichita, Kansas October 15, 2022 10 am

:world_map: CITY/REGION: Wichita, Kansas
:pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: All-Saints-Catholic-Church, 3205 E Grand St, Wichita, Kansas
:calendar: DATE: October 15, 2022
:alarm_clock: TIME: 10 am
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN:

Hi All,

I am planning a Meet-up during the
Wichita Postcard Show
All-Saints-Catholic-Church
3205 E Grand St
Wichita-KS

The show is Saturday and Sunday, but the meet-up will be on Saturday.

Meet-up postcards will be available for you to autograph and send to your friends and yourself. If you have a rubber stamp or other device to print your name, be sure to bring it. There will be 500 postcards to autograph and share. Depending upon how many attend, you will be taking some home.

There will be snacks available but please bring your own drink.
Tell the person at the door you are here for the Postcrossing Meetup.

Bring your friends and see what a Postcard Show is all about. email me for more details at ezrestexas@aol.com more information is below.

If you wish to receive a postcard from the meetup please email your mailing address to email above or message ezredax on postcrossing.com
I look forward to meeting you there.
Demaris Swint
ezredax

More info.
What are we going to be doing?
Spend the time getting to know our fellow postcrossers
Share our postcrossing experiences/stories
Postcard swapping
Sign designed postcrossing meet-up cards
and of courseโ€ฆwrite as many cards as we can to send out to the world!
What should I bring? (not mandatory, just some suggestions)

Pens, markers, stickers, washi tape, decorative stamps etc. (anything you like to write or decorate cards with)
list of addresses to send too.
Postage stamps (so we can mail as many cards as we can!)
Postcards to trade/swap
Postcards you would like to send out at this meetup
Postcards you want to show off
A smartphone/iPad/tablet for connecting to postcrossing.com
The ultimate goal of this meetup is to share our collective joy of postcrossing, to make good, positive, and wholesome connections with another human beings, and to spread that positivity and happiness to our fellow postcrossers across the globe!

9 Likes

Way too early for us to commit but presently un-conflicted. Hope we can make it!

Hi,

I like to try to get it on the forum early so people can plan ahead. But most decide in the last few weeks.

Enjoy the Day
Demaris

1 Like

If you have a rubber stamp of your nickname, donโ€™t forget to bring that! :slightly_smiling_face:

Have a great time! :smiley:

1 Like

HI Robin,

Thank you for the reminder. I have added your suggestion to the announcement.

Demaris

1 Like

I will put this on my calendar as well. Currently no other engagements to prevent me from coming.

Hi,

I look forward to seeing you there.

Enjoy the day!
Demaris

Hello. I will be glad to exchange)))
https://m.vk.com/album20733835_278691001
https://m.vk.com/album20733835_278769494

Hi

Please send your mailing address to ezrestexas@aol.com I will be happy to send you a postcard from our meetup in October.

I can not read Russian.

Enjoy the day!
Demaris

I plan to be there.

HI, I look forward to seeing you. Bring a friend. It will be fun!

Demaris

I would love to come. I am in Manhattan, KS. I will put it on the calendar.

HI,
I look forward to meeting with you and others.

Enjoy the day!
Demaris

1 Like

Question: Will there be a special cancellation availablw at the show? I know at stamp shows they have them. I didnโ€™t know if postcard shows have them. I have never been to a meetup or postcard show. This sounds like fun and a great way to meet fellow postcrossers.

HI,

As far as I know there will not be a special cancel. At our meetups we pass along information about ourselves, what topics we collect and things so know about mailing your postcards. Some meetups are very small and others are quite large. In Phoenix for example there were 43 participants where as in Alamo, Texas there was only 3 at one of the meetups. This was before Covid. If you decide to join us there will also be postcards to share as well as a meetup postcards for all the autograph. Entry is free at the show. Also, if you have any addresses to send to, you should bring them. We also send one to Ana and Paulo. They started postcrossing.
Hope to see you there, Demaris

4 Likes

Awesome I will plan to be there

1 Like

We (husband and myself), will be there. It works in our schedule.

HI, I look forward to seeing you. We will have fun! Demaris

Hi there - Iโ€™m still new to PostCrossing and in Kansas City, MO but am going to try to make it to this! Thanks for posting!

HI, I hope you can make it, It will be a lot of fun. Demaris

1 Like