Meetup Wichita, Kansas October 15, 2022 10 am

I’m looking forward to my first meet up & show!

Hi,

It will be a lot of fun! Be sure to bring a stamper with your name or screen name on it if you have one. There will be a lot of meetup postcards for you to autograph.

Enjoy the day!
Demaris

1 Like

Im looking at my calendar and as of right now i should be able to make it. Cant wait to meet everyone!

HI,

I look forward to meeting everyone. It will be fun.

If you have a rubber stamp with your name or screen name on it be sure to bring it. There will be lots of meetup postcards for you to autograph and send.

Enjoy the day!
Demaris

:slight_smile: Hello! I will be going to the meet up. My first one. Looking forward to it!

1 Like

It looks like we’re going to have a bigger turn out than the last couple of years. Yippee!

I’m looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrow.

1 Like

We’re coming! May not be there right at 10. But we’re coming. Our first one as well. On the road now. Very excited to meet everyone.

It’s not in the church! Where do we go?

Hello @peajay. I found a site with info to the witchita postcard show. I think its here. chicagoshows

The site says its in a gymnasium. At All Saint Catholic Elementary

To Be Held At

All Saint’s Gymnasium

(west from Via Christi Hospital)

3313 Grand

Wichita Kansas

We found it. Thanks. It was a lot of fun. Everyone was so friendly. We will definitely do this again.

2 Likes

I had a ton of fun too! It was nice to meet everyone. :smile:

1 Like

Glad to hear. I have been to Demaris’ meetups before. Theyre always fun.

So very nice to meet everyone! Thank you @ezredax for bringing us all together and all the work you did to prepare :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Many thanks to Andreas (andy321) and everyone who signed the super meeting card which I received today, posted in Germany.

1 Like

I am so bummed I missed out on this. I will make sure to keep an eye out for the next one! I am very new to this community, so I am still figuring everything out.

If you PM me your address I will send you a meetup postcard to cheer you up!:grin:

1 Like