Meetup in Tararua New Zealand

:world_map:  Tararua:
:pushpin:  Pukaha Wildlife Centre, 85379 State Highway 2, Mount Bruce:
:alarm_clock:  20 November 2021 1pm New Zealand time:
:page_facing_up:  **Meetup in the cafe, sign postcards. There will be meeting postcards to buy or swap. Then we can walk around the wildlife reserve for fun. Feel free to make your own meetup postcard. We will post a pic of the cards once made. This is a meetup postcard I created for us! Got 50 to bring to the meeting **

10 Likes

Good for me, a day trip from Lower Hutt

1 Like

Good for me, from Napier.

1 Like

Pukaha is a fantastic place for a meetup. I’d make a weekend of it from Whakatane.

2 Likes

Oh how fun. I will do my best to be there.

1 Like

Sounds good to me - will pop it in my diary now

1 Like

Hi :slight_smile:

my hubby and I would love to join you for a meet up will also make a weekend of it as from Whakatane.

Helen and Delme

1 Like

Здравствуйте. Хотелось бы получить любую открытку из Новой Зеландии. Что для этого нужно сделать?

1 Like

Kia Ora
Good for me - I’m coming
see you all there

1 Like

Hope to be able to come. Nicky :grin:

1 Like

Would love to send you a postcard. Please email me your address.
My email is bubblyr6girl@yahoo.com

Hello. I sent you an email ))

1 Like

1 Like

This is a meetup postcard I created for us! Got 50 to bring to the meeting

Nice. These will be popular.

Hi, Im not going to make it to the meet up. Im moving to the West Coast, SI in Sept. But all the best for the meet up. The postcards look great.
Caroline

1 Like

Hey! My name is Natalya. I live in St. Petersburg. I love postcrossing meetings and postcards from these meetings. I really want to exchange with you a postcard from your meeting.

1 Like

I’m in Christchurch. But would be interested in Meeting up. Haven’t been anywhere for a year

1 Like