Meetup in Nashville, TN area in July 30, 2023

:world_map: CITY/REGION: Nashville, TN
:pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: Bongo Java Cafe
:calendar: DATE: July 30, 2023
:alarm_clock: TIME: 2 pm
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN: We have coffe, tea and other drinks, write postcards, chatting. Eventually we will have a meet up card.

What do you think about to do a secret santa in the end of July? Bring a little gift for around $5 and we will do the game. I hope you all will join in.

Welcome to an international meet up in Nashville, TN area :heart_eyes:

Parking is street parking. There is a lot of seating outdoors and inside. I think the current plan is to grab the big tables under the tree outside.

Let me know if you have any other questions, I am a local and happy to help :blush: Looking forward to meeting you hopefully!! - please reply to @adriennefriend

Participants;

akalle + 2
Noctivagus
Annventure
MissChristinaAnne
iamastar
EmmaLouViolet
Meirkat
thetinylibrarian + 1
Carygirl
adriennefriend
Beachyblonde
MsKoby + 1
MissKayeIdaho

Maybe;

6 Likes

I live a couple of hours to the South of Nashville and can try to make it up there for a meet up! That would be a lot of fun!

5 Likes

I am one hour from Nashville. Hope someone can get a meetup going! Would love to go. I live in Giles county.

2 Likes

Since Iโ€™m not so familiar where to have the meet up. I would love to get suggestions. Can we decide July 29 and 1 pm? And it doesnโ€™t need to be IN Nashville, since you both live outside, we can meet closer to you. Are you both close to each other?

3 Likes

I live a few hours east of Nashville, but I may be interested in traveling for a meetup in July!

2 Likes

I live in Giles county. I will be there for sure!

That date works for me! I can do some research on some fun places to meet up near Nashville.

2 Likes

Darn, I have a doctorโ€™s appointment in Knoxville that day! Hopefully next time I will be able to make it

1 Like

Thank you

I put you all guys who said you are living nearby and interested as a maybe. And let se what happends when we come closer.
I will for sure send some cards :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I had to change it to the 30th, can you come then?

2 Likes

Yes! I will put it on my calendar. :heartpulse:

1 Like

I live just south of Nashville. I am interested in attending depending on where it is (parking and traffic are concerns).

1 Like

I put you on maybe, and let see where we will find a place.

I am 5 hours South of Nashville but would love to attend a meetup!

2 Likes

Do you want me to put you an the maybe list or attending list?

Yes, please! Attending a meet up is a goal for me!

1 Like

Iโ€™m South as well- by Auburn University- are you in my general path heading North up 85? Want to team up to get there?

1 Like

I can see there are several of you living in south of Nashville.
Myself I will be in north of Nashville, in Ridgetop
but for me, as there are so many in the south, I think itโ€™s better to find a nice place in the south of N.
What do you all guys think?

Otherwise, my aunt, has also invited you all to come to her home and have the meet up there :slight_smile: but as I mentioned above, itโ€™s in Ridgetop, about 20 min north of Nashville.

2 Likes

Iโ€™ll be driving from Knoxville area so ital all the same to me!

2 Likes