Meetup in Nashville, TN area in July 30, 2023

No problem coming to your aunt’s!

1 Like

Yes! The 30th is also good for me.

1 Like

How fun!! I’m in Nashville and would love to meet up! I’m not on the forums much these days so hopefully I’ll see the replies if they come through. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

How fun, as soon as I know I will post where will we have the meeting.
I put you on attend list

1 Like

I live in the Nashville area and would like to attend if there is still room in this meetup. Also, I work that day and would possibly need to leave early. Would that be an issue?

2 Likes

You are welcome to join. Since not yet decided where to hold the meet up I can’t say how many we can be. :slight_smile:
I will put you up on the attend list

I’m new to postcrossing and I live in the Robertson County area, I am interested in attending if there is still room also.

4 Likes

There is always room for postcrossers :slight_smile:
I will put you on the attend list.

1 Like

I live in Kentucky, but depending on the finalized location, I might attend. There are never meetups here and I would really like to attend one.

3 Likes

I put you on the maybe list, and Beachyblonde are helping me choose where to go.
I hope you can attend :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi! I’m here :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I suggest the patio at Bongo Java in Nashville.

It’s really spacious (lots of seating indoors and out) and lovely, across from a nice university in a walkable and bikeable area with many restaurants. The tables are big with room to spread out.

Keep in mind: Tennessee is hot in July! But I’ve actually sat under the tree on a 90 degree day recently and wrote a bunch of Postcrossing tag cards while drinking an iced latte.

The coffee is good and the cafe is eco conscious with various options.

If you want to meet in Nashville, I think it would be a good option. I would recommend early afternoon, around 2pm, so folks traveling have time to get there. Closes at 5pm daily.

For more about Bongo Java:
https://maps.app.goo.gl/8Qy2sEVsyxdDv5CL6

Oh, I just learned it’s Nashville’s first coffee shop! Established 1993.

Just my suggestion :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Here is Bongo Java in relation to Ridgetop.

PS - @akalle , I just remembered I sent you this postcard as Official. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: You really liked it. I like it too. :vulcan_salute:Postcard US-6946983

5 Likes

Sounds good. I am coming either place. Fun to meet everyone!

2 Likes

This sounds like a great place!

3 Likes

Wow what a memory you have :green_heart:

It’s sounds like a nice place, can we make a reservation?
As for now we are now 6 persons at the attend list, and 6 persons on the maybe list.

I have suggested 1 pm, but we can change to 2 pm.

Probably will my aunt join us, she don’t know what PC is, and my grandson is also travelling with us, so he will also come.

So if you can help me and make a reservation, maybe a table or two for a total of 12-14 persons?

3 Likes

Hey there :blue_heart: I’m glad you like it!

Because it is a coffee shop, they don’t take reservations. The tables are open for anyone. I’ve never seen them all taken or anywhere close. There are lots of tables outside. And because it is July, the University is not back in session, so there would be fewer students there.

Still, I will call them today and ask about the possibility of reservations :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

If you would prefer a place where we have a reservation, I can keep looking and suggest another place. Please let me know. No problem!

4 Likes

I’ve never been there but I’m always up for coffee in a new place. Excited to meet everyone soon! :blush: Too bad we don’t have those cool “meetup” postcards that I see on here.

2 Likes

Would this be Nashville’s first meetup? I think I could design and print a card in time… If there’s any interest :blush:

4 Likes

You had me at “coffee”

2 Likes

It’s sounds great, if you can check out if they can reserve for us, if not, it’s ok anyway, we dicedes us for this place.
Thanks for your help.
I hope you will join

1 Like

YES!!!
I would love you to make a meet up card.
Thank you!!! :green_heart:

2 Likes