Meetup in genoa, saturday 23rd July 2022

:world_map: CITY/REGION: genoa (liguria) italy
:pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: brignole railway station, main entry
:calendar: DATE: 23rd july 2022
:alarm_clock: TIME: 10-17
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN: postcrossers will meet at 10 o’clock at the main entry of brignole railway station, then we wil go to the natural history museum giacomo doria in via brigata liguria 9, not far from the railway station: it’s the oldest museum in town, founded in 1867, where we will find shelter from the hot summer and will visit an interesting exhibition showing alive spiders in their cages and other embalmed animals; ticket entry 13 euros (reduced for over 65 y.o.).

here’s some info about the museum:

visiting the museum is optional, not mandatory, so all the postcrossers who are not interested (or arachnophobic) can reach us at the librificio del borgo, a library with small restaurant, in via borgo degli incrociati 22, just behind the railway station, at 13 o’clock for lunch and spending some hours together in signing the meetup postcard, that will be shown in the following weeks as soon as it’s ready.

here’s some info about the place where we will have lunch:

https://www.librificiodelborgo.it/

if you can’t join us, we are ready to swap postcards, just ask :smile:

4 Likes

Hello Stefano! I like spiders :smiley: I’ll be there! :spider: :spider_web: :spider:

2 Likes

here’s the postcard :grinning:
Ready for swapping

6 Likes

Hello postcrossing- friends! Nice card. Is someone interested in swap? I can offer some meet- up cards from St.Petersburg or anything from my swap- album Ошибка 429
Thanks!

1 Like

Thank you, Danke, mille grazie @stefbot75 and signatories for your card (per cette cartoline?) from the spider meetup. An interesting idea the QR code - maybe I should think about that too for one of my next cards for our Innsbruck meeting (where you all are highly welcome, as usual).

Buon estate, happy postcrossing

1 Like

Thank You!

1 Like

look at us at the meetup :smiley:

Thank you all for meeting greetings! :slight_smile:

2 Likes