MEETUP 27 May 2023: Denver Postcard & Paper Show- Arapahoe County Fairgrounds, Aurora, CO

Hello🥰 I’d love to swap. Is it possible?
Warm wishes from Poland, Joanna

Hi Joanna,

I would love to swap with you!

Cheers,
Maria

What a fun time today! Thank you, @snailmailkait :yellow_heart:

1 Like

@snailmailkait

Thank you so much for organizing the event and the little goodie package! It was great meeting everyone. Hope to go to another meetup soon! Happy Memorial Day weekend!

Cheers,
Maria

1 Like

Hello! I’m located in Cheyenne, Wyoming…and was sorry I missed seeing this until it was already passed. I would love to attend the next event, I’ve been to postcard shows previously and they are an awesome place to pick up cards that just can’t be found anywhere else!

1 Like

Hi Dan! I don’t think we’ll do another meetup at the postcard show this year, the next two shows are in a lot smaller of a venue and there may not be enough space for us. But if you are interested, the next show will be July 14th-15th at the Holiday Inn in Lakewood, CO!
I plan to set up another meetup towards the end of the summer, I have to find a new location for the next one! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you, Kaitlyn! The July show is now on my calendar and I hope you’ll let me know when the next meetup is set…I’ve not been to one since moving from Tampa a year ago, and I’m beyond ready :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Hello everyone!
My name is Yunjia, living in China.
I really like the concept of this card and I’d love to swap!
I can offer some meetup cards about Taiyuan or Shanghai.

Hi!

I would love to swap with you!

Cheers,
Maria