MEETUP 27 May 2023: Denver Postcard & Paper Show- Arapahoe County Fairgrounds, Aurora, CO

Please count me in for 20 postcards. Thanks!

Hi, I would like to go to this meetup! I’ve never been to a meetup and didn’t know there was even a postcard show here in Denver. Could I get 20 postcards? Thank you so much!! I’m so excited for this!

1 Like

Hello, Yes, I will be there. I can’t wait to see everyone. Thanks so much to @snailmailkait for organizing us again. I’ll take 10 cards please.

1 Like

Hello! I really want such beautiful postcard in my collection!
My postcards for swap are here!

Hi @Masha2501! Unfortunately Postcrossers in the US cannot send mail to Russia currently, if you have someone in another country that is able to receive the card from the US and send it to you, that would be fantastic! I’d be willing to swap if you can find someone we can send to. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello, Can we swap? :heart_eyes:

Hello, @snailmailkait!
Thanks a lot for the feedback! I dream of a postcard from the USA! I have a friend in Latvia, she will send me a postcard!

I can write the address to PM

Thank you so much🥰
No war! Peace to all people of the world!

I would absolutely LOVE to receive one of these cards, seeing as I still consider Colorado my home state! If anyone is willing, I will send a card in return! :smiley:

1 Like

Me and my brother are planning on attending if I could get on the list, let me know :grin:

1 Like

Hi Justin! Is your brother a postcrosser too? Asking as I need a total headcount for the table, how many cards we need and a couple other things :relaxed:
How many cards would you like? I will be ordering them in the next week!

Yes, he’s a Postcrosser too, Jason303, and we were thinking like 20 cards :grin: super excited!!

1 Like

Hi from spain, I’m organizing a meetup in Girona, Spain for april 22, 2023. Is someone interested in a swap?

Hi! I am interested in swapping!

Great card design!

1 Like

What a wonderful meetup card design!

1 Like

Beautiful card! Id love to swap!

I am interested in coming. I realize that it is too late to order cards. Please let me know if there is room for me. Thanks!

Hi Amelia!
I’m sorry, I have to edit the post- we hit our max number of people able to go as we only have a certain amount of space available. Keep an eye out, I may plan another towards the end of the summer!

1 Like

This is amazing, I’m new in this community, looking forward to attend the meetup by the end of summer!

1 Like

@snailmailkait I am in NC but LOVE your meet up postcards. If there are any leftovers, would you be willing to let me purchase some? Thank you!

1 Like