Meet up Herzogenaurach 2021

:world_map:  CITY/REGION: Herzogenaurach, Bavaria
:pushpin:  MEETUP PLACE:Busstation An der Schütt
:alarm_clock:  DATE & TIME:21.08.2021, 11:00
:page_facing_up:  MEETUP PLAN: Hope it’s able to meet due the pandemic.

After we’re complete it’s time for shopping in Herzogenaurach and having a walk in our old town. If it’s wished we can go a bigger tour than the last year.

For lunch I’ve reserved at the new "Kreis’l: https://www.herzo-kreisl.de/ . We’ll be there at 1:00 pm.

Participants:
@Angelthecat :syringe:
@illun
@Kampfhamster79
@moonwalker :syringe:
@manu86 :syringe:
@Cassisia
@Tetsuko
@KiwiAngie :syringe:
@Gaiasduhter
@Utelia :syringe:
@Bavarian-Blues :syringe:
@zmcbill
@shugal
@Maloschi
@Wolfsmondfee :syringe:
@redlittlewitch
@_Lexa_ :syringe:
@Rowa :syringe:
@lillsche
@friesendeern :syringe:
@rose1979
@Lesende
@Pitak
@max_charly (2x) :syringe:
@Ctmuc86
@Elenorris (2x) :syringe:

IMPORTANT for meet up cards: Everyone can design cards. But it’s needed to show them here and every particpant can order it. If cards printed only for 1 or not shown here I won’t sign them.

In Herzogenaurach we not have a limit at cards for now. So you can have to sign meet up cards or cards for wishlist of the other.

7 Likes

I’d love to join again too, please count me in! :smiley:

1 Like

count me in if it will be possible to meet again at that time. If I’ll bring my partner I have to rethink about first xD

1 Like

Count me in please :+1::kissing_heart:

1 Like

Me, too, of course :smiley:

1 Like

Of course I’d love to be part of it - please put me on your list. However, my participation will depend on my health condition.
What a shame our nice restaurant of the last meetups will not be available any more! It was so convenient for a disabled person like me - within a manageable walking distance from the car park…

4 Likes

Great news, please take me in.
I will design meetup cards as usual and will show them here. They will be available for everyone.

5 Likes

I would also like to come.

1 Like

Please count me in, I’m looking forward to you all.

1 Like

I would like to come if it is possible in August.

1 Like

All are on the list. Happy to see new members on the meet up.

Hi,
I would love to be there again. Please put me on the list.

1 Like

I would like to join the Herzogenaurach meetup again. Thank you very much for organizing, Manu86! :heart:

Not yet sure if I will design a meet-up card - depends on time, if I took a good photo last time and if I like the other meetup cards good enought that I won’t bother with my own design… :wink: If I design one, I’ll of ourse show it here and make it available for anyone interested in it. :smiley:

1 Like

Please count me in!

1 Like

Please add me with one person.
Thank you!

1 Like

Here ware 2 restaurants/cafe we can go during our meet up:

The Herzwerk: https://www.myherzwerk.de/ It’s close to our stop at Ellwanger

Or The Handgebäck: http://backstaa.de/ a bit to walk from our stops.

Of course looking for some more.

2 Likes

I would also love to come if it will be possible due to Corona…

1 Like

I designed a first Meetingcard. You can order it from now on. The price is 0,35ct/each plus postage.
There is a lot of time left so I won’t fix a deadline for orders now.
I had to pay for using this picture, so pls don’t copy it anyway.

13 Likes

until which day do you need to know that I would like some of them? Because not really want to order any when in the End Corona makes the Meet-up not happen.

One should order from the day on we can guess that the meetup can take place. I need at least three weeks for printing and sending the cards.