Meet up Herzogenaurach 2021

Hello. Will it be possible to receive your postcard? Who can you exchange with?

1 Like

I have to cancel this meeting.

it is not yet sure if it will take place… if so, souldn’t be a problem

So sad about that.

But at the moment it looks fine to meet you all here in my littly city. Some news will come, if I need how it’s going. At the moment it looks the way, that 10 people can meet. But all with 2 vaccine mustn’t be a number of the 10. So it’s important for me to plan, if you aren’t have both vaccines.

I don’t get vaccines and my “healed” status is by that day expired… so I’ll count…

So for now 1st one without any.

Ich bin zweimal geimpft

1 Like

If all goes as planned, I will have had both jabs by the end of the month. :smile:

1 Like

Ich bekomme heute in 14 Tagen meine 2. Impfung. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Ich bin auch schon 2x geimpft.

It feels strange to finally think about going to meetings again… :joy:
But if there’s still a place left, @manu86, please count me in! (Of course, always depending on what’s allowed and possible until then.)

2 Likes

Für die Statistik:

angelthecat hat beide :syringe: :syringe: :white_check_mark:

3 Likes

Wir (d.h. meine Schwester und ich) gehen mit dieser Karte in den Druck
Treffen1

Die Farben wurden etwas bearbeitet, das Lila kommt im Druck nicht so stark raus. Es handelt sich um eigene Bilder, ein Nachdruck ist daher nicht gestattet. Bilder sind mit Copyright versehen. Preis pro Karte 0,35 € zuzüglich Versand, falls gewünscht.

7 Likes

I am fully vaccinated

Would love to see you again, Karin!

1 Like

I will get my second vaccination in some days, so I will be completly vaccinated on the meeting. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

I have booked my room and will also come. I received my second vaccination today.

I am glad to meet you or to see you again. :smiley:

3 Likes

Hello all,

I have designed a meeting card, too. And this time early enough to avoid the expensive express shipment :wink:

One card will cost 0,50 EUR (if 50 pcs ordered in total) or 0,35 EUR (if 100 pcs ordered in total).

Payment will be fine at the meeting. I can also send you the cards in advance, then I kindly ask for payment by PayPal plus the applying postage.

I want to order the cards latest on July 15, so in case you want any, please send me a U2U before then.

See you soon in Herzogenaurach! Sunny smiles,
L.

9 Likes

Bitte die Karte für mich 50 mal

Grüße von Christine

20 mal bitte diese Karte.

Grüße von Christine