May 18, 2024 Dallas, TX Meetup

:world_map: CITY/REGION: Dallas, Texas, USA
:round_pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: Klyde-Warren Park (2012 Woodall Rodgers Fwy, Dallas, TX 75201)
:calendar: DATE: May 18, 2024 (5/18/2024)
:alarm_clock: TIME: 12:00pm
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN: We will be meeting on May 18 in celebration of International Museum Day. Klyde-Warren Park is across the street from the Dallas Museum of Art. There will be food trucks at the park as well!

The meetup itself will happen at Klyde-Warren Park. After the meetup, we will be perusing the Dallas Museum of Art and the museum gift shop for postcards (attendance to the museum is free to the public). There will also be a museum-themed meetup postcard that will be available for purchase (purchase information is on the RSVP form, feel free to bring cash to purchase meetup postcards if you do not have Venmo or PayPal):

:round_pushpin:Klyde-Warren Park:
2012 Woodall Rogers Fwy
Dallas, TX 75201

:round_pushpin:Dallas Museum of Art:
1717 N Harwood St.
Dallas, TX 75201

Please RSVP using the Google Form below:

What are we going to be doing?

• Spend time getting to know our fellow Postcrossers
  • Share our Postcrossing experiences/stories
  • Swap postcards
  • Sign meetup postcards
  • Write and send out as many postcards as we can!

What should I bring? (Not mandatory, just some ideas!)

• Your name stamp (signing postcards can get tiring)
  • “Freebie” postcards to trade and give away - one Postcrosser’s “trash” is another’s “treasure!”
  • Postage stamps
  • Postcards you’d like to send at the meetup
  • A smartphone / iPad / tablet for connecting to Postcrossing.com
  • Pens, markers, washi tape, stickers

Event organizers: @Courtneybblooms @heidiblooms @peachesandlola

:point_up: Please make sure to read the Meetup Guidelines before signing up for a meetup.

3 Likes

Hello dear Postcrossers!
I would be very interested in swap the wonderful card.
My offers:

Enjoy your meetup and thank you in advance.

1 Like

Hey I live in Texas! Haven’t joined in any in person meetups before. Filled out the form earlier. Looking forward to seeing other folks!

2 Likes

Woohoo! We’re so excited to meet you!

Hello, what a beautiful meetup-card.
I wish I could have one. I can return the favor with a card from Leipzig.
Have fun @all und best greetings.
Christian

Howdy from Texas!

We can definitely send you a signed card from the meetup. Could you please send the round Cala Guya card? I will private message you so we can exchange addresses.

Howdy! We can for sure send you a signed meetup card. Could you please private message me your mailing address so that we can arrange a swap? Thank you!

I’ll be there!

2 Likes

I’m excited to see everyone at the museum meetup! Remember to submit the number of meetup postcards you’d like to purchase on the RSVP form, and to bring postcards to share and trade!