May 11, 2024 | Montebello, CA | Postmark Posse

Thanks @byobu ! You are respondent #2. But the first one tonight. :wink:
Looking forward to seeing you!

I also submitted the form! :blush:

1 Like

Done!

2 Likes

Done with the RSVP :)) and sent you the payment for cards via venmo!

2 Likes

Thx for posting the card front for the 5/11 meetup. Is there a back image yet?

1 Like

Hi Stephan! @sand2sand Great question, the design for the back is 95% done but we are waiting on a couple other details (logo placement, etc). Once the design is done, I will let you know and Iā€™ll also post it to the original post. Thanks!

2 Likes

Thanks to everyone who already RSVPā€™d ā€“ wow you guys are on it! :smiley:
@misslyss @geetikasinha7 I also received your Venmo payments ā€“ thank you!

Just an FYI to all, I will post a list of RSVPs and card reserves on the original post starting this weekend and you can expect the list to get updated every weekend. After 4/20, the list will be updated every couple days. :sunflower:

Thanks again! Weā€™re in the home stretch to the weekendā€¦ take care of yourself and get plenty of rest when you can! :sunglasses:

3 Likes

I have sent a RSVP and card order. Looking forward to my first meetup.

Lori (aka Cardiffgal)

3 Likes

I have RSVP and ordered my cards. I will be there. Looking forward to seeing friends and new faces. To @llmike007, thanks for hostingā€¦ YOU so totally rock. -gmansocal

2 Likes

DONE!!! thank you once again for doing such an amazing job putting this together for us!

1 Like

I have RSVPed and just paid for my cards. Looking forward to this Meetup! Thanks for organizing these meetups for the SoCal community!

2 Likes

Thx for the backside view! :smile:

1 Like

Iā€™ll be there! (Just submitted my card order and sent Venmo)

5 Likes

It will be an honor, Sue, to have you at our SGV/IE/Desert regional meetup!

3 Likes

Count me in! Submitted my card request & Venmo payment. Looking forward to stamping the morning away! :call_me_hand:t4:

4 Likes

I just RSVPā€™d using the Google link, plus I ordered and paid for some cards. This will be my first Meetup outside of San Diego! Looking forward to seeing what yā€™all do at your Meetups, and perhaps stealing some ideas for the San Diego group. :slight_smile: Looking forward to meeting everyone!

P.S. Iā€™ll be coming with @suegathman - I believe she already RSVPā€™d and ordered cards, too!

5 Likes

Why havenā€™t I RSVPā€™d before? Iā€™ll be there :slight_smile:
Iā€™d like to order 10 cards, and Iā€™ll pay in person.

Thanks.

-Catandmouse

4 Likes

Hello Team Montebello!
Hope you all are doing well! Iā€™m in the Coachella Valley and we are ā€œrecoveringā€ from our first 100-degree day (this past Sunday). Yowza! :hot_face:

Iā€™m very much looking forward to seeing you all on the 11th. I trust the feeling is mutual!

In the meantime, I wanted to share this link with you (from the amazing @MNJohn) as I know we received many inquiries @ Montclair regarding the John Wooden maxicard and how to have those cards serviced.
Although the Montebello design is not a maxicard, this is good info you can hang onto for future designs from the Posseā€¦ hint hint. :wink:
Take care and enjoy your weekend!

2 Likes

Hi friends! Iā€™ve never been to a Postcrossing meetup and am excited to attend. Can you explain how the day will go for a total newbie?!

Thanks in advance!

3 Likes

I was about to ask the same question! Our San Diego meetups have a typical order of events and there are things we typically bring, like cards/supplies for the giveaway box (which has turned into the giveaway table!), snacks to share, prizes for the game, etc. This is my first non-SD meetup, so please fill in a newbie on what we should bring/do/etc. Thank you!

2 Likes