May 11, 2024 | Montebello, CA | Postmark Posse

Thanks @byobu ! You are respondent #2. But the first one tonight. :wink:
Looking forward to seeing you!

I also submitted the form! :blush:

1 Like

Done!

2 Likes

Done with the RSVP :)) and sent you the payment for cards via venmo!

2 Likes

Thx for posting the card front for the 5/11 meetup. Is there a back image yet?

1 Like

Hi Stephan! @sand2sand Great question, the design for the back is 95% done but we are waiting on a couple other details (logo placement, etc). Once the design is done, I will let you know and I’ll also post it to the original post. Thanks!

2 Likes

Thanks to everyone who already RSVP’d – wow you guys are on it! :smiley:
@misslyss @geetikasinha7 I also received your Venmo payments – thank you!

Just an FYI to all, I will post a list of RSVPs and card reserves on the original post starting this weekend and you can expect the list to get updated every weekend. After 4/20, the list will be updated every couple days. :sunflower:

Thanks again! We’re in the home stretch to the weekend… take care of yourself and get plenty of rest when you can! :sunglasses:

3 Likes

I have sent a RSVP and card order. Looking forward to my first meetup.

Lori (aka Cardiffgal)

3 Likes

I have RSVP and ordered my cards. I will be there. Looking forward to seeing friends and new faces. To @llmike007, thanks for hosting… YOU so totally rock. -gmansocal

2 Likes

DONE!!! thank you once again for doing such an amazing job putting this together for us!

1 Like

I have RSVPed and just paid for my cards. Looking forward to this Meetup! Thanks for organizing these meetups for the SoCal community!

2 Likes

Thx for the backside view! :smile:

1 Like

I’ll be there! (Just submitted my card order and sent Venmo)

5 Likes

It will be an honor, Sue, to have you at our SGV/IE/Desert regional meetup!

3 Likes

Count me in! Submitted my card request & Venmo payment. Looking forward to stamping the morning away! :call_me_hand:t4:

4 Likes

I just RSVP’d using the Google link, plus I ordered and paid for some cards. This will be my first Meetup outside of San Diego! Looking forward to seeing what y’all do at your Meetups, and perhaps stealing some ideas for the San Diego group. :slight_smile: Looking forward to meeting everyone!

P.S. I’ll be coming with @suegathman - I believe she already RSVP’d and ordered cards, too!

4 Likes

Why haven’t I RSVP’d before? I’ll be there :slight_smile:
I’d like to order 10 cards, and I’ll pay in person.

Thanks.

-Catandmouse

1 Like