May 11, 2024 | Montebello, CA | Postmark Posse

:world_map: CITY/REGION: Montebello, CA (LA/ San Gabriel Valley)
:round_pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: The Shops at Montebello, 2134 Montebello Town Center Dr,
Montebello, CA 90640 - Food Court
:calendar: DATE: Saturday, May 11, 2024
:alarm_clock: TIME: 10:00am - 12:00pm (PDT) – Raffle and group pic takes place at 11:45
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN:

RSVP & CARD RESERVE LIST (5/9/24):

:hamburger: -paid
:hotdog: -commit to cash payment @ event
:ramen: -swap only (no purchase)

@ohhsayy - 30 :hamburger:
@byobu - 10 :hamburger:
@lynndhk91 - 10 :hamburger:
@onlyonemrabe82 - 20 :hotdog:
@Vandelion - 10 :hotdog:
@misslyss - 10 :hamburger:
@geetikasinha7 - 10 :hamburger:
@Cardiffgal - 20 :hamburger:
@cookiedoe - 10 :hamburger:
@Purple_Phoebe - 10 :hamburger:
@gmansocal - 10 :hotdog:
@hulamunki - 10 :hamburger:
@jmorris - 20 :hamburger:
@Ehuuuuu - 30 :hamburger:
@suegathman - 20 :hamburger:
@reigndollknight :ramen:
@nocutenik - 10 :hotdog:
@sand2sand - 20 :hamburger:
@luckycherry - 10 :hamburger:
@catandmouse - 10 :hotdog:
@jacksss - 20 :hotdog:
@marora - 10 :hamburger:
@tianye4869 - 30 :hotdog:
@mywrites2you - 10 :hotdog:
@goldenstatepc - 10 :hamburger:

Hello, Friends!
We had such a blast in February visiting Montclair, San Francisco, and UCLA that we couldn’t go a full 3 months without another meetup! We’ve decided to inch a little closer to LA this time around, in consideration of those folks who are traveling from the LA Metro and OC areas. I’ve always passed by this mall on the 60 freeway but never gone inside! In case you need to get some last-minute Mother’s Day shopping done… well, here ya go. :wink:

If you’re the type who likes to send cards the same day as the meetup, you’re in luck - the Montebello Post Office (this one specifically) will have window service open until 3:00pm on Saturdays.

Some familiar faces will be joining us, YOU of course (I hope!) and:
@cookiedoe creating another awesome design!
@ohhsayy and @misslyss providing invaluable insights and support!

ONLINE REGISTRATION is now CLOSED. If you would like to RSVP/ order cards, please PM Mike or email him – see link below.

Hope to see you soon!! :hibiscus:

A special announcement from our Postcrossing friends:
:point_up: Please make sure to read the Meetup Guidelines before signing up for a meetup.

Please note: Final design does NOT have a white border.

12 Likes

I’m in! Not too far from me. See you then!

2 Likes

@pjh52 @Kristi-D @angiefe @schwan272 @hulamunki

3 Likes

Love the shout out to myself, @cookiedoe and @ohhsayy

Looking forward to supporting you and the event @llmike007 :raised_hands:

Hope you can make it @DW13 @mywrites2you @kanosis @sunshinyday @anon72566616 :two_hearts:

6 Likes

Would love to attend ! Will pencil it in and confirm closer to the date. Such a great group and organizer

4 Likes

Oh darn… busy that weekend, otherwise I would definitely be there. Have a great one, and hope to see you next time!!

2 Likes

I’ve been to that mall many, many times–used to work down the street.
I will have to miss this one. I’ll be at an art retreat in North Carolina. Have a great time!

3 Likes

I will be there! I am looking forward to it!!! See y’all soon!

2 Likes

Kristi, you will be missed but I know that you will have a great time in NC!

2 Likes

Thanks, Mali–I hope you are able to go–should be a shorter drive than recent meetups!

3 Likes

I hope I can. My calendar is open on that date right now.

2 Likes

I’m DEFINITELY hoping to make it out to another meetup since the Feb. 10th one was awesome! I’ll know in a couple weeks. * crossing my fingers *

4 Likes

Hopefully I can make it!

2 Likes

I will pencil it im. The commute would be bit shorter than for Montclair. I don’t know yet whether other important things may come up.

3 Likes

I hope you’re hungry… :yum:

Thank you Yunyi for this awesome design !!! @cookiedoe
:hamburger: :hotdog: :ramen: :avocado: :curry: :taco: :burrito:

8 Likes

Hello, this will be my first meet up and I’ll attend this meet up😊 the meet up card is so beautiful!!

4 Likes

Count me in!

3 Likes

What’s up, Team Montebello!

We have the design, now it’s time for the fun part. Okay, 2nd most fun part! Taking the RSVPs and card reserves :smiley:
We are going to change things up a little bit and take our information down using this Google Form. Even if you do not plan on purchasing cards, please RSVP through this link. If you have a plus-one who will NOT be participating in any card swapping, they do not need to register through this link.

All the “basic” info you need should be on the Google Form. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to leave a comment in the thread, PM me on Postcrossing, or email me. Thank you so much and I can’t wait to see you all in Montebello! :partying_face:

4 Likes

@ohhsayy @onlyonemrabe82 @tianye4869 @misslyss @cookiedoe @Vandelion @DW13 @hulamunki @mywrites2you @Ehuuuuu @swan @lynndhk91 @angelcuevas @angiefe @sand2sand @schwan272 @pjh52 @kanosis @sunshinyday @anon72566616 @geetikasinha7

4 Likes

I have RSVP-ed & reserved the cards.
Am I the first one :wink:

1 Like