May 11, 2024 | Montebello, CA | Postmark Posse

:world_map: CITY/REGION: Montebello, CA (LA/ San Gabriel Valley)
:round_pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: The Shops at Montebello, 2134 Montebello Town Center Dr,
Montebello, CA 90640 - Food Court
:calendar: DATE: Saturday, May 11, 2024
:alarm_clock: TIME: 10:00am - 12:00pm (PDT) ā€“ may get extended to 12:30pm contingent on RSVPs
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN:

Please note: I will be in Houston from April 26-29 and will have limited access to Internet and email during that time. If you are reaching out to me during that time, your patience is greatly appreciated. Thank you!

RSVP & CARD RESERVE LIST (4/23/24):
:hamburger: -paid
:hotdog: -commit to cash payment @ event
:ramen: -swap only (no purchase)

@ohhsayy - 30
@byobu - 10
@lynndhk91 - 10 :hamburger:
@onlyonemrabe82 - 20 :hotdog:
@Vandelion - 10 :hotdog:
@misslyss - 10 :hamburger:
@geetikasinha7 - 10 :hamburger:
@Cardiffgal - 20 :hamburger:
@cookiedoe - 10
@Purple_Phoebe - 10 :hamburger:
@gmansocal - 10 :hotdog:
@hulamunki - 10
@jmorris - 20
@Ehuuuuu - 30 :hamburger:
@suegathman - 20 :hamburger:
@reigndollknight :ramen:
@nocutenik - 10
@sand2sand - 20 :hamburger:
@luckycherry - 10 :hamburger:
@catandmouse - 10 :hotdog:
@jacksss - 20 :hotdog:
@marora - 10 :hamburger:
@tianye4869 - 20

Next Update 4.30.24

Hello, Friends!
We had such a blast last month in Montclair, San Francisco, and UCLA that we couldnā€™t go a full 3 months without another meetup! Weā€™ve decided to inch a little closer to LA this time around, in consideration of those folks who are traveling from the LA Metro and OC areas. Iā€™ve always passed by this mall on the 60 freeway but never gone inside! In case you need to get some last-minute Motherā€™s Day shopping doneā€¦ well, here ya go. :wink:

If youā€™re the type who likes to send cards the same day as the meetup, youā€™re in luck - the Montebello Post Office (this one specifically) will have window service open until 3:00pm on Saturdays.

Some familiar faces will be joining us, YOU of course (I hope!) and:
@cookiedoe creating another awesome design!
@ohhsayy and @misslyss providing invaluable insights and support!

Please feel free to RSVP and order cards using this link:

Hope to see you in a few weeks!! :hibiscus:

A special announcement from our Postcrossing friends:
:point_up: Please make sure to read the Meetup Guidelines before signing up for a meetup.

Please note: Final design does NOT have a white border.

12 Likes

Iā€™m in! Not too far from me. See you then!

2 Likes

@pjh52 @Kristi-D @angiefe @schwan272 @hulamunki

3 Likes

Love the shout out to myself, @cookiedoe and @ohhsayy

Looking forward to supporting you and the event @llmike007 :raised_hands:

Hope you can make it @DW13 @mywrites2you @kanosis @sunshinyday @yellowbutterfly76 :two_hearts:

6 Likes

Would love to attend ! Will pencil it in and confirm closer to the date. Such a great group and organizer

4 Likes

Oh darnā€¦ busy that weekend, otherwise I would definitely be there. Have a great one, and hope to see you next time!!

2 Likes

Iā€™ve been to that mall many, many timesā€“used to work down the street.
I will have to miss this one. Iā€™ll be at an art retreat in North Carolina. Have a great time!

3 Likes

I will be there! I am looking forward to it!!! See yā€™all soon!

2 Likes

Kristi, you will be missed but I know that you will have a great time in NC!

2 Likes

Thanks, Maliā€“I hope you are able to goā€“should be a shorter drive than recent meetups!

3 Likes

I hope I can. My calendar is open on that date right now.

2 Likes

Iā€™m DEFINITELY hoping to make it out to another meetup since the Feb. 10th one was awesome! Iā€™ll know in a couple weeks. * crossing my fingers *

4 Likes

Hopefully I can make it!

2 Likes

I will pencil it im. The commute would be bit shorter than for Montclair. I donā€™t know yet whether other important things may come up.

3 Likes

I hope youā€™re hungryā€¦ :yum:

Thank you Yunyi for this awesome design !!! @cookiedoe
:hamburger: :hotdog: :ramen: :avocado: :curry: :taco: :burrito:

8 Likes

Hello, this will be my first meet up and Iā€™ll attend this meet upšŸ˜Š the meet up card is so beautiful!!

4 Likes

Count me in!

3 Likes

Whatā€™s up, Team Montebello!

We have the design, now itā€™s time for the fun part. Okay, 2nd most fun part! Taking the RSVPs and card reserves :smiley:
We are going to change things up a little bit and take our information down using this Google Form. Even if you do not plan on purchasing cards, please RSVP through this link. If you have a plus-one who will NOT be participating in any card swapping, they do not need to register through this link.

All the ā€œbasicā€ info you need should be on the Google Form. If you have any questions, please donā€™t hesitate to leave a comment in the thread, PM me on Postcrossing, or email me. Thank you so much and I canā€™t wait to see you all in Montebello! :partying_face:

4 Likes

@ohhsayy @onlyonemrabe82 @tianye4869 @misslyss @cookiedoe @Vandelion @DW13 @hulamunki @mywrites2you @Ehuuuuu @swan @lynndhk91 @angelcuevas @angiefe @sand2sand @schwan272 @pjh52 @kanosis @sunshinyday @yellowbutterfly76 @geetikasinha7

4 Likes

I have RSVP-ed & reserved the cards.
Am I the first one :wink:

1 Like