Maxicards chat

In Brazil, very seldom Postal Service prints postcards with the image of stamp and matching sealing.
Personally I rather prefer to hunt for a matching postcard and battle to find where to have the postcard cancealled.

:mag_right:It is kind of puzzle, building parts, having fun, and ending with nice pieces to send to those that enjoy it. :arrow_forward:

3 Likes

Today, Russia and Korea jointly issued stamps with bears:) This from Saint-Petersburg.

24 Likes

That’s not Russia’s usual stamp design style, is it? From Russia, I rather know illustrations on stamps. Or is this an illustration as well? Looks like a photo from here. :smiley:

I think it’s a photo:) And i think this time they did it because it’s a joint release with Korea

2 Likes

Ah yes, that makes sense! :smiley: Cool that they’re so flexible. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes!:slight_smile: We’ve really enjoyed about this unexpected release because it wasn’t planned for this year)

1 Like

And I recognize Manka Kasha’s illustration - this would be a great one to receive!

Yes, this is a postcard with an illustration by Maria Biktimirova:) I love her illustrations very much:) This cardmaximum i have already sent) I hope the recipient will like it:)

1 Like

I’d love to receive maxicards. I feel I’m more interested in a postage stamp whenever there’s “something else going on around it” :smiley:, so that includes covers, souvenir sheets and yes, maxicards.

L.

Welcome to see part of my maxicards collections,
let me know your philatelic comments,
also welcome to exchange in any time.
Thanks.

http://gulfmannmaxicard.blogspot.com

1 Like

I received this beautiful maxicard yesterday from Sonja in Berlin:

19 Likes

@DianeM, I got the same card but I think from a different user.

Japan Post issues maxicards and first-day covers. Most maxicards and FDC I have seen bear the Tokyo stamp. However, there is a post office in downtown Nagoya that does issue maxicards. I am going to go and take a visit in a week and so as I want some maxicards. (They actually make the cards in front of you, so what a postal employee has told me).

@meiadeleite, the first one (see below) is such a beautiful maxicard!

7 Likes

It is indeed, I like it too — I tried to handpicked the nicest examples I could find from my country :blush:

If you can share some photos of the maxicards you see being made in Nagoya, I think that would be super interesting!

1 Like

Republic of China (Taiwan) Farewell 2020 Year of Rat maxicard,
postmarked on December 31, 2020.

19 Likes

Republic of China (Taiwan) 2021 Chinese Lunar New Year - Year of Ox maxicard,
postmarked on January 1, 2021.

9 Likes

I have received several maxicards from swaps for my Olympics cards collection, mostly from Australia, China and Portugal. :slight_smile:

Otherwise, for officials, I have received the following maxicards, which all made me pretty happy:

4 Likes

:disappointed_relieved:Two months ago, I bought some COVID-19 postcards and stamps so I posted my first offer here. Someone mentioned that I can make mixicards with them. I didn’t realize that I should put the matched stamps on the front of cards and go to the post office to get the special postmark too. So I told them of course I will use the matched stamps! Now I think they might be looking at the cards with stamps on the back, saying “what a pity”. :pensive:

Republic of China (Taiwan) Farewell 2020 Year of Rat Maxicard,
postmarked on December 31, 2020.

8 Likes

Didn’t realize there’s a maxicards chat until now :joy: I love them and bought some from the post for collection. This year I also order some and I’m going to send them out starting from June.
The Bruce Lee maxicards by Hong Kong Post in 2020:

14 Likes

And this is the maxicard I received from an Australian postcrosser. I start collecting maxicards because of it :joy:

1 Like