Maxicards chat

The stamp in the front is only available if you send the card from U.S

To send that card you need Dutch stamps (since I see your flag you’re from Netherlands). Can be stamped on the back side of the card or, you send it written in an envelope

2 Likes

Ah… alright! Thank you for helping me.

2 Likes

Also in many countries the stamp on the frontside does not count as postage, as it is already stamped. Here in Germany for example I need to pay full postage on the card to send it

3 Likes

That’s crazy lol. Extra postage

1 Like

As far as I can tell, you can send a stamped postcard in an envelope to get a traditional FDOI postmark. I’ve managed to make it work at least twice haha. On the USPS site, I don’t THINK you can get the colored postmark on anything other than a certain kind of envelope. Of course I could be wrong :sweat_smile:

1 Like

That’s what I thought, yea. I’ll definitely give it a try with the traditional postmarks though! Their black and white pictorial postmarks, are those their traditional postmarks?

1 Like

Yes! That’s what I meant at least. Haha.

1 Like

Hi, I’m not from us but I’ve received special postmark and maxicard as well.
Example: USA - Google Drive
Someone from us told me color postmark only available on envelope but someone else also from us told me it’s possible to get it on postcard and make maxicard. She show me the result picture which was so cool. It needs 50cents per postmark with minimum of 10 postmarks-I’m not sure about how to pay though. Maybe can you ask more detail with post office or something?

1 Like

Oh cool! Thanks for the info! I’ll definitely look more into it.

1 Like

New maxicards for March. :slight_smile: About Sepp Herberger (football player and trainer), the planet stamp of our new definitive series (World of Letters), German children emergency fund and Easter.

9 Likes

Of course I’m in love with the new planet stamp :star_struck:, but the Easter one is so cute! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

today a new postage stamp with a training sailing ship “Khersones” was released, I made a maxi-card

13 Likes

It looks great! :+1:t2:

2 Likes

Expo 2020 maxicards

9 Likes

I made this maxicard with a handmade card i made for it!
I used special ink pad that has multiple colors(for postmark). It’s pretty but never dry😂

Another maxicard i made. I’m happy to make it with an inge look card i saved for it!

8 Likes

Hello,
Not finding a maxicard to my place and La Poste not doing any. I started doing it. But I’m having trouble finding good cards that match the stamps. At home, there is not a large choice of postcards.

Maxicard Sapin de Noël

[

(https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/8006687222573698103/907572278921586900#)

13 Likes

Here are some more

10 Likes

The one with the octopus is lovely :star_struck:

@Blancsec
Good job! They are very nice
Have you ever print your cards from printshop? I don’t have many cards to match either so it’s one of my options

Here for it to be maxicards the postcards must be marketed

1 Like