March 19, 2023 celebrating "Let's Laugh Day" :-D

:world_map: CITY/REGION: Zurich
:pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: under the angel in the main hall of the main train station (Hauptbahnhof)
:calendar: DATE: March 19, 2023
:alarm_clock: TIME: Meet-up at 13-13:30 (Central European Time, local time)
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN: We will walk over to Hiltl Sihlpost to have something to eat (if people want - self-service buffet) or just a drink

:paintbrush: Signing of cards will not be required, but people are welcomed to spend their time talking, laughing, and/or writing cards.

The Meetup postcard (added Feb 2, 2023):

10 Likes

I’ll be there :hugs: :upside_down_face: :smile:

2 Likes

Excited to see you there! :star_struck:

1 Like

can we swap

What would you like to swap? The eventual postcard?

The meetup card from you

1 Like

I’ll post it here when it’s ready and then you can let me know if you’re still interested. :smiley:

1 Like

Hi - leider kann ich nicht dabei sein, würde aber trotzdem gerne ein paar Meetingkarten bestellen.
OK für dich?

1 Like

Ja, sicher. Ich werde hier das Bild teilen wann ich es habe. :slight_smile:

Grüezi! Ja Ihr seid ja noch nicht viele Postcrosser angemeldet?!
Ich hätte Lust, zu Euch zu kommen aus dem fernen Freiburg (DE)
Würde dann auch gern auch Meeting-Karten nehmen (ca 50)
Ich melde mich aber innerhalb dieser Woche, wegen sicherer Teilnahme!
Euer Herr Kules :wink:

1 Like

@Herkules, thank you for your interest! Swiss postcrossers also communicate elsewhere and several have said that they are coming. So in addition to @aGnesTR and me, you will definitely get to meet others, too!

Hi @TurtleFan I would love learning about where Swiss postcrossers communicate elsewhere. As an expat I crave for staying in contact with compatriots.
See you soon!

1 Like

Count me in, plus one! :mailbox_with_mail:

2 Likes

Count me in, too :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ja, sicher! When I have the card ready, I will post it here and you can let me know how many you would like to have.

Here is the postcard for the meetup. Please let me know if (a) you’d like to trade for it; and/or (b) you’d like to order some. The cost is 50R (CH) per card.

@Deeske1974 - still interested in trading?
@Sausi - would you like to order some?
@Herkules - still interested in ordering some?

3 Likes

Ich komme auch. Bad Säckingen ist nicht weit weg

1 Like

Habe mir heute die Zug-Fahrkarte geholt! Ich bin schon gegen 9.30 in Zürich, falls schon jemand eher da sein will! Ja ich bleibe bei meinen
50 bestellten Karten! Erst dachte ich, das Haus mit den Fahnen wäre das Karten-Motiv :+1: :shushing_face:

Have a beautiful meeting!
If anyone is interested in swapping for this, please ping me! :slight_smile:

Here are my offers!

2 Likes

I’d be happy to swap with you @FlynnG! Thanks for your interest.

1 Like