March 19, 2023 celebrating "Let's Laugh Day" :-D

I would like to join the meeting, could you count me in? :slight_smile:
and I would like to order 15 Postcards of the first card with the many flaggs. Thank you.

1 Like

Thanks for joining @travel_reflection!

I donā€™t know what you mean by ā€œfirst cardā€. There is only one card, this one:

1 Like

just a few minutes ago there were two cards posted. this blue one and another one with photography of the GrossmĆ¼nster and another buidling, decorated with flagsā€¦

Hi, the other image with the flags was never a card. That was the announcement for the meeting. The post never said that it was a postcard. I have now removed it to avoid any further confusion.

what a pity, it looked like a card, but now I understand. then I take from ā€œthe one and only officialā€ card 10 copies. many thanks.

1 Like

Iā€™ll participate as well. Just got informed by TanParm that this meeting has been announced.
Great card, Iā€™ll be happy to buy 15. Thanks so much and see you soon :grinning:

2 Likes

Wonderful @amy666!

count me in for the meeting, i take 10 meeting cards! cu all soon

3 Likes

Hello, unfortunately I cannot join, but I would like to order 10 copies of the card :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi there
We have almost a twin meetup at Curitiba-Brazil, :relaxed: one day before of yours. It could be nice to swap our meetup postcards.

Link of the event: Brazil - 2nd Curitiba Meetup - 18th March 2023

1 Like

@Zastia GrĆ¼ezi liebe Anita! Schƶn das Du mit dabei bist! Dann sehen wir uns wieder! Hast Du Fotos oder Bilder vom Treffen auf Spitzbergen und kƶnntest sie mitbringen? Ich freue mich schon! Bis dannā€¦ Heiko

Hi! Thatā€™s terrific, happy to trade for a meetup card!

Is there still space for me to participate? :slight_smile:

1 Like

It is not too late to join @MrsFuchur! Do let me know if you are interested in buying cards.

if someone wants to swap, we just posted our meetup postcard picture for you to see.

Nice card, Iā€™m still interested in trading. Our cards will arrive any day now.

1 Like

Anyone interested for swap from UAE

Yes, happy to do it.

1 Like

Hello! I really want such beautiful postcard in my collection!
My postcards for swap are here!

Happy to trade @Masha2501. Iā€™ll be in touch once the postcards arrive (any day now).

1 Like