:postcard: Mail Suspension Alerts

UK is already on Singapore’s suspension list on Postal Monitor. Thanks.

China is not available to send mails to Brunei Darussalam(By China Post Internal system)

Are you perhaps able to find a way that we can confirm this information online somewhere, even if it’s in Chinese? We haven’t been able to find a reliable source of mail suspensions for China so far, and that would be extremely useful.

Only in inside information.Not in public info.

1 Like

Ive just made a request to the Hellenic (Greek) Post, to update their list (from August). I highly doubt they will receive/answer/change anything, but it’s worth the try.

5 Likes

Turkey restricted mail for Singapore in 8 January. Therefore mail will be too late.

https://www.singpost.com/covid-19-updates/international-postal-services-updates#Turkey

:white_check_mark: List updated January 11, 2021 at 00:32:33 am UTC.

Unfortunately mail delays are “default” setting everywhere these days, we are collecting suspension information only.

Indonesia can send to Malaysia again

https://booking.posindonesia.co.id/posint/

3 Likes

Croatia can send to UK again since today (after there weeks of suspension)

1 Like

11.01. Poland actualization
We can send mail again to Senegal

Hello Postcrossing,
I would like to inform you that in Austria a new list has been published by the post which states which countries are currently not deliverable

Best wishes from Austria

Julian Danko

1 Like

:white_check_mark: List updated January 12, 2021 at 01:31:40 am UTC.

@Lavonq, the mail services to Senegal are for registered mail only? Or have they resumed the standard letter service as well?

:white_check_mark: List updated January 16, 2021 at 08:55:35 am UTC.

Hello!
As of today, Russian Post opened for delivery to Mongolia and closed delivery to Malta (because of the new Italian post transit rules).
Source: https://www.pochta.ru/no-mail-exchange

2 Likes

Hallo there,
A few days ago I have received 16 postcards from all over the world. It seems that the South African postal services has opened all postal services again. I am allowed to post new postcards and it seems that I will be able to receive more. Please, please, update your list to allow South Africans to partake in Postcrossing again. I miss all of you guys!!!
Kind regards
Marita

2 Likes

The South African Post has published an updated list a few days ago:

So, unfortunately, many destinations are still not working. :disappointed:

Mails have resumed too and fro from India. Except for Taiwan I guess.

:white_check_mark: List updated January 19, 2021 at 05:30:23 am UTC.

As of January 2021, the countries that the South African Post Office can deliver mail to are listed in the picture.

Unfortunately the list of the greek post office is totally wrong and with no chances of updating soon. I have sent letters to Cyprus and French Guiana and all arrived safely… even tho our post “doesnt send to”. So here no matter how official a list is, things might change and it will never be updated…