:postcard: Mail Suspension Alerts

Good news.
The service from Thailand to China is resumed as of 8 August 2022 :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Update from Macao Post:
Since August 8th, all postal services to Mainland China resumes :grinning:
https://www.ctt.gov.mo/MacauPost/Contents/News.aspx?pm=3480

2 Likes

Postal Monitor has been updated for:
Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Faroe Islands, Guam, Isle of Man, New Caledonia, Poland, Singapore, Slovenia.

1 Like

American Samoa, Guam, Macao, Marshall Islands, Micronesia, Northern Mariana Islands, Palau, Spain, Thailand, US Minor Outlying Islands.

1 Like

Hello,
I have some updates:

There is no information about sending to Afghanistan here.

This is the direct link to the list of countries you can send to from Albania:
http://posta.impuls.al/d/268/lista-e-perditesuar-e-destinacioneve-ku-mund-te-dergohen-objekte-postare

Ecuador seems to have resumed postal operations with a new operator. This page lists the countries they send to.

1 Like

Thank you for reminding me of the links on the first post.
When Covid-19 and mail suspensions started, postal agencies made announcement on their website.

These days quite a few countries post changes else where.
For example, Albania posts their latest updates on Facebook, Brunei posts on Instagram, Paraguay posts on Twitter, and some others share information only by email or social media messaging.

I removed the links on the first post to avoid the confusion.
The most accurate and up-to-date source of information can be found on the Postal Monitor. Just click “source”
source

For a list of official websites for postal agencies, please see Postal Services Websites.

Thank you for the information on Ecuador’s list.

Postal Monitor was updated for:
Belgium, Dominican Republic, Georgia, New Caledonia

I’m happy to report that we have restored today mail to the only 2 countries which had no inbound&outbound mail:

• Ecuador: Their previous postal operator (Correos del Ecuador) has been replaced by Servicios Postales del Ecuador earlier this year. They started with resuming the domestic service and seem to have resumed internationally now to some destinations.
  • Afghanistan: Their operator, Afghanistan Post, has resumed both inbound and outbound international mail services again.

Even if we have pretty much no active members in these countries, it’s still good news whenever the postal world gets more connected again.

13 Likes

Thank you, Paulo!
However, there is a mistake in the Postal monitor: the countries listed on the page of the Ecuadorian post are those they do send to, so your list should include all the other countries, except those listed on their page. :wink:

Destinos habilitados para la admisión internacional:

• Alemania
  • Argentina
  • Brasil
  • Canadá
  • Chile
  • Colombia
  • Costa Rica
  • Dominicana, República
  • El Salvador
  • España
  • Estados Unidos
  • Francia
  • Gran Bretaña
  • Holanda
  • Irlanda
  • Italia
  • México
  • Panamá
1 Like

My bad! :see_no_evil: Clearly I need more sleep.

Should be good now — thank you for pointing it out!

2 Likes

Yes, it looks good now.

I hope you can rest well tonight. :wink: :sleeping:

2 Likes

Afghanistan, Cyprus, Ecuador, Seychelles

2 Likes

AUSTRIAN POST DOES NOT SEND TO THE FOLLWING COUNTRYS CURRENTLY:
Especially not to Russia!
https://assets.post.at/-/media/Dokumente/Corona/20220801-Annahmestopp-BriefInternational.csv?rev=f969436c-c01f-48cd-a778-05651a16d7b4

Hello @FallenAngel144, this issue has already been answered a few days ago :slightly_smiling_face::

3 Likes

Can the Postal Monitor for South Africa please get updated? I just saw that it has only been updated two months ago - and a lot of our restrictions have been lifted since then!

1 Like

Bosnia & Hercegovina (Pošte Srpske) has updated their list on 12th of August. Again countries with an “*” next to their names are the ones whose status has been changed.
Here is the link:
https://www.postesrpske.com/нови-списак-држава-за-пријем-пошиљака/

1 Like

Hi @readlover, welcome to the forum! :wave:

The last update of the Postal Monitor for South Africa was on June 28th as there haven’t been any relevant changes since. The latest data by SAPO is here and the Postal Monitor is already up to date with it.

Bosnia-Herzegovina

@Drakon75 Thank you for the report. We already updated the list on the 14th, but we may update the source, though. Thanks!

2 Likes

Oh great! Sorry, I didn’t realise that. Thank you so much for your reply and all your trouble! :blush:

1 Like

the source for Indonesia is read wrongly the first row in the table is ems the 3rd row (POS EKSPOR) is normal post.