MADISON WI Spring Meetup - Saturday, April 15th, 2023

I’ll be there! I just booked my hotel. I’ll take 20 cards, if there’s enough left!

Hi Matt!
Glad to hear you’ll be able to attend! I will have 20 cards for you to pick up at the meetup. Let me know right away if you want them mailed to you in advance though and I can do that.

Can I bring a friend who is interested is Postcrossing?

@BubbieBoi Yes, of course! The more the merrier!

Thank you! My name is Signe and my best friend is Roger. I hope he can join us but I do plan on being there.

hello! :smiling_face:
we have a twin meetup at Rio de Janeiro, same day as yours. would you like to swap our meetup postcards?

event link:
[15 April 2023 - Coffee Meetup in Rio de Janeiro/RJ]

postcard photo:

1 Like

That would be really cool! I’d be happy to! I’ll send you a DM with my address :blush:

1 Like

Hello! Oh :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: beautiful card. I’d love to swap. Is it possible?
Best, Joanna

Hi Kristina,

I can just pick them up Saturday at the meetup. Can’t wait!

1 Like

Hi Kristina, thank you for arranging this, me and my husband will attend.

I might miss it, in which room will we meet in the Memorial Union? I think I will go straight right there, missing the walking tour.

Hi Dina,

I think we will be in the Capitol View Room, but you should check the Today in the Union (TITU) schedule board near the entrances to confirm the exact room assignment.
I’m looking forward to seeing you both there!

It’ll just be me. No Roger.

1 Like

Hi Kristina - A few points:
The Historical Museum exhibitions are closed, but I do not know if that means the gift shop is closed too. Madison Museum of Contemporary Art no longer has a gift shop.

1 Like

Hello - which room will we be meeting at in the Memorial Union?

Is anybody interested in swapping a meet up card with me? :slight_smile:
Here is my offer: Meet up cards for swap | Flickr
If you are looking for something different, just let me know. :slight_smile:

I’ll see y’all in the Memorial Union! Looking forward to meeting you!

We will be in the Capitol View room.

I hope you all had fun today!

We did! It was a beautiful day and we did a 1.5 hour “shop crawl” along State Street to shop for post cards, washi tape, etc. We had a nice mix of previous meetup members and new Postcrossers. I think it’s safe to say a good time was had by all :slight_smile:

Thanks for the card that you sent to me, I recognized quite a lot of stamps from previous meets! Hoping to see some of you in June!

1 Like