LOTTERY ✿ North America Winner of the Month (NA WOTM) ✿ **MAY 2023**

Hello everyone!

We now have a new Winner of the Month for May 2023!!
I just drew the winner’s name from the 13 great cards I received in April and now it’s time for you to send a card to May’s winner, and take a shot at being next month’s winner!

If you have any questions feel free to send me a message :smile:

How to enter:

● Post in this thread (or send me a private message) that you would like to play, and I’ll send you the winner’s address. Remember, it’s a SURPRISE, so don’t tell them!
● Choose a postcard to send the winner. (Check their Postcrossing profile for postcards they like.)
● IMPORTANT: Be sure to clearly write YOUR username on the card and include your complete name and your address (a return address label is perfect) so that you can be entered into next month’s drawing.
● Also write NA WOTM + month & year on the card (NA WOTM MAY 2023).
● Mail the card to this month’s winner ASAP once you receive the address, and you’ll be eligible to win if your postcard arrives on or before the last day of the month (May 31, 2023).
● At the end of the month, this month’s NA WOTM will choose a random card from all eligible cards they received and that person will be the winner for next month.
● The current winner will also pick a “pseudo-winner,” or decoy. This is the person whose address the real winner will be given so that it will remain a surprise to the real winner until the postcards start showing up.
● You can only win once in a rolling 12-month cycle, but please send a card to the current winner!

Send this month’s winner one postcard for your chance to be the NA Winner of the Month for next month, June 2023!

✿✿✿ GOOD LUCK AND HAVE FUN! ✿✿✿

Previous Winners:
April 2023 - uconn - 13
March 2023 - Rocky Road Trip - 12
February 2023: BeachyBlonde - 15
January 2023 - StephofYorktown - 18 + 1
December 2022 - DMN917 - TBD
November 2022 - Ringo16 - TBD
October 2022 - halflingstory - 18
September 2022 - sarahaeyo -13 + 1
August 2022 - Arylia - 17
July 2022 - TheHassFamily - 18
June 2022 - Hobbittsy - 13
May 2022- Draconic - 15

1 Like

Not eligible to win, but I’d like to send a card to the current winner.

1 Like

I’d be interested in joining.

1 Like

Please send me the address, also!

1 Like

I’ll take the address please. Thanks!

1 Like

I want to sign up if you don’t mind excluding me from the draw! I won’t be able to access my postbox until September, but I would still like to send a card to the winner.

1 Like

Address, please!

1 Like

I would love to send a card and participate!

1 Like

Address has been sent to all :grinning:

Hi! Address, please.

1 Like

Is this where we ask for the winners address cause that would be great. Please add me.

1 Like

please send me the address! :love_letter:

1 Like

Address please! And, thank you!

1 Like

Address sent :v:

I’d like the address as well. Thank you!

1 Like

Please send me the address!

1 Like

Address has been shared with all that have requested it

I’m interested in joining! This seems fun :blush:

1 Like

Could I have the address of this month’s winner, please?

Thank you!

1 Like

Good News, I am the winner of the month!

Bad news: I could only conclude this through my informed delivery email notifications as someone ran over our community mailbox and all mail is on hold at the central post office until further notice/a fixed mailbox.

I’ll drive by somehow this week and update accordingly!

4 Likes