LOTTERY ✿ North America Winner of the Month (NA WOTM) ✿ **March 2023**

Hello everyone!
I was the lucky winner for February and have selected a new winner for March from my received cards, so that is who you will send the card to!

If you have any questions feel free to send me a message :smile:

How to enter:

● Post in this thread (or send me a private message) that you would like to play, and I’ll send you the winner’s address. It’s a SURPRISE!
● Choose a postcard to send them. (Check their Postcrossing profile for postcards they like.)
● IMPORTANT: Be sure to clearly write YOUR username on the card and include your complete name and your address (a return address label is perfect) so that if you win, the prior winner can send out your address.
● Also write NA WOTM + month & year on the card (NA WOTM MARCH 2023).
● Mail the card to this month’s winner ASAP once you receive the address, and you’ll be eligible to win if your postcard arrives on or before the last day of the month (March 31, 2023).
● At the end of the month, this month’s NA WOTM will choose a random card from all eligible cards and that person will be the winner for the next month.
● The current winner will also pick a “pseudo-winner,” or decoy. This is the person whose address the real winner will be given so that it will remain a surprise to the real winner until the postcards start showing up.
● You can only win once in a rolling 12-month cycle, but please send a card to the current winner!

Send this month’s winner one postcard for your chance to be the NA Winner of the Month for next month, March 2023!

✿✿✿ GOOD LUCK AND HAVE FUN! ✿✿✿

Previous Winners:
February 2023: BeachyBlonde - 15
January 2023 - StephofYorktown - 18 + 1
December 2022 - DMN917 - TBD
November 2022 - Ringo16 - TBD
October 2022 - halflingstory - 18
September 2022 - sarahaeyo -13 + 1
August 2022 - Arylia - 17
July 2022 - TheHassFamily - 18
June 2022 - Hobbittsy - 13
May 2022- Draconic - 15
April 2022 - LaurenceB - 13 + 2
March 2022 - silverdragonia - 13

Hi! Please send me the address. Thanks.

1 Like

Please share the address

1 Like

I would like the address, too. Thank you!

1 Like

I’ll send a card!

1 Like

I would like the address please. Thanks!

1 Like

Please send me the address. Thank you!

1 Like

I’d like to send a card!

1 Like

Address?

1 Like

I’d love the address. Thanks!

1 Like

I’d like to have the address please :love_letter:

1 Like

I have sent the winner’s address up to here!

Okay, I’ll play again. Pleases end the lucky winner’s addy. Thanks!

1 Like

Sent!

May I have the address please? Thank you!

1 Like

may i have the address? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I would like the address for this month’s winner, too, please :smiley:

1 Like

I have sent the address up to here!

Hoe Noes! I appear to be March’s Winner of the Month! :man_dancing: :clinking_glasses: :confetti_ball:

How exciting!! And a complete surprise!

Oh boy! Now I can look forward to a full month of pure postcard bliss! (And, of course, having the honor of randomly choosing April’s winner!) What fun!

Okay, so thank you @Uconn for kicking it all off with a celebratory bottle of vodka!

Hilarious! But I think they spelled Moscow wrong! I’ve received a bunch of GW cards over the years, but this is a new one. Perfect addition to the rogue’s gallery! Thanks!

Oh, and this also means that @SharonMI is this month’s pseudo-winner! Hope you get my card, okay (and weren’t too puzzled by its arrival!).

And also thanks @BeachyBlonde for doing such a great job hosting this month!

Finally, don’t forget to include your addy on this month’s card if you want to have a chance of being April’s lucky winner. Good luck to all!

Looking forward to all your selections. Thanks, everyone!

RockyRoadTrip

3 Likes

Song of the Open Road? What lines of poetry could be more befitting of a Rocky Road Trip? Thanks, @Ladybug513 for including that wonderful Walt Whitman citation in the message - paired with this excellent linen view of “the long brown path before me.” And boy, is it brown! :slight_smile:

Such a great card, with the descriptor claiming Omaha as the “nucleus” of our modern highway network and "the crossroads’ of the nation - - then a qualifier, “since the days of the Oregon and Morman trails.” It then goes on to laud the transcontinental railroad and their four “coast-to-coast airlines”. (not sure why the coast-to-coast airlines are stopping in Omaha - guess there were no non-stops back then)

Wow! So talk about a travel card in need of a uniform identity. A real diamond in the rough! Thank you!

Both @Uconn and you have been entered into the April drawing! Good luck!

Rocky Road Trip 30

1 Like