✿ LOTTERY ✿ North America Winner of the Month (NA WOTM) ✿ March 2022

✿ LOTTERY ✿ North America Winner of the Month (NA WOTM) ✿ March 2022

The winner for MARCH 2022 has been randomly chosen, and the NA WOTM lottery is now open!

Send this month’s winner one postcard for your chance to be the NA Winner of the Month for April 2022!

How to enter:

● Post in this thread (or send me a private message) that you would like to play, and I’ll send you the winner’s address. It’s a SURPRISE!

● Choose a postcard to send them. (Check their Postcrossing profile for postcards they like.)

● IMPORTANT: Be sure to clearly write YOUR username on the card and include your complete name and your address (a return address label is perfect) so that if you win the prior winner can send out your address.

● Also write NA WOTM + month & year on the card (NA WOTM March 2022).

● Mail the card to this month’s winner, and you’ll be eligible to win if your postcard arrives on or before the last day of the month.

● At the end of the month, this month’s NA WOTM will choose a random card from all eligible cards and that person will be the winner for the next month.

● The current winner will also pick a “pseudo-winner,” or decoy. This is the person whose address the real winner will be given so that it will remain a surprise to the real winner until the postcards start showing up.

● You can only win once in a rolling 12-month cycle, but please send a card to the current winner!

✿✿✿ GOOD LUCK AND HAVE FUN! ✿✿✿

Previous Winners:
February 2022 - angeli91 - 14
January 2022 - SharonMI - 17
December 2021 - ladybug513 - 13
November 2021 - uconn - 12
October 2021 - MMMace - 15
September 2021 - KatieM - 15
August 2021- twinb99- 19
July 2021 - sannah82 - 14
June 2021 - yacobschtettle - 13
May 2021 - Ckip - 17
April 2021 - avery27 - 15
March 2021 - jaqueposts - 15

3 Likes

I’d love the address! Thank you~

1 Like

Please send me the address. Thanks!

1 Like

I’d like to play! Can you send me the address please? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello. I’d love to participate. Please send me the address as well. Thank you.

1 Like

May I have this month’s address? Thank you!

1 Like

Please share the address

1 Like

I’d like to have the address! Thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

May i have the address? Ty!

1 Like

I would love to have this month’s address. Thank you,

1 Like

Address sent to @TravelWithMe, @SharonMI, @halflingstory, @DTHY, @Beachyblonde, @uconn, @LaurenceB, @jakey, and @breeze2902

Thank you all! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I would like the address too. Thank you!

1 Like

I’d like to have the address! Thanks

1 Like

I’d like to play again. Please send me the winner’s address. Thank you.

1 Like

Count me in! Could I have the address for this month’s winner? Thank you!

1 Like

Address sent to @twinb99, @redyellownow, @jm1122, and @KristinaGisela as well!

Between every day life and current events, it was the most amazing surprise to find out that I am this months winner! :heart_eyes: I squealed so hard when I saw my cards, the cashier must’ve thought I was crazy (my post office is a stall in the back of small convenience store - it was late, there were no other customers :laughing:)

Thank you @redyellownow for the Langston Hughes card. How exciting for you, I hope your workshops go well! I’m excited to finally be back at the office. I had started a knit and crochet meetup before the pandemic, and I’m hoping to bring that back :smile:

Thank you @uconn for the very cool CT map - I’m a sucker for an pretty vintage map. I love that there are still map stores tucked away in certain cities :smile: That and vintage/thrift shops!

5 Likes

May I have the address please?

1 Like

Address sent to @ladybug513 :slight_smile:

I’ve already received so many amazing cards, I can’t even express how grateful I am to everyone for their kind words. These cards have really brightened my month.

There is one card that wasn’t signed - I don’t know who sent me this cool vintage map card, and I wasn’t sure if you wanted to be entered into the draw:
Imgur