@cali29
@twinb99
@thepaperglobetrotter
@TravelWithMe
@halflingstory
@paperglo
@uconn

4 Likes

I’d like to play again. Please send me the winner’s address. Thank you.

1 Like

Please send me the address, thanks!!

1 Like

Please send me the address! Thank you!

1 Like

May I have the address as well? Thank you!

1 Like

Address sent to
@jm1122
@PostAddy
@ladybug513
@Beachyblonde

Could I have the new winner’s address, too, please.

1 Like

Address sent to @KristinaGisela

1 Like

Please send the winner’s address. Thanks.

1 Like

Address sent to @breeze2902

1 Like

I’ll take the address, too. Thank you!

1 Like

Address sent to @avery27

1 Like

Hi everyone, I’m excited to be this month’s winner, and I’m very happy with the cards I’ve received so far. :grin:

Thank you @paperglo for the beautiful lunar new year card! I hope the tiger year brings you lots of success, courage, and good health! :tiger2:

Thanks so much for the national park card, @TravelWithMe! I haven’t been to Badlands yet so your card inspires me to visit there someday soon. I appreciate the nice matching stamps as well :relaxed:

Thank you @uconn for the Slytherin card! I love the gold foil details and nice vintage stamps :zap:

From @Beachyblonde, thank you for the amazing Elsa card! Frozen is one of my favorite movies, and I still enjoy the soundtrack often. :snowman_with_snow:

5 Likes

3 more cards arrived today!

Thank you @KristinaGisela for this GF Madison card! I appreciate this for my collection as I don’t have many cities yet, and I love the nice stamps as well. :blush:

I love this DC cherry blossom card, and it makes me excited for spring. It seems like spring might be approaching soon here in Northern California. Thank you @breeze2902! :cherry_blossom:

Love this state park card too from @twinb99! I love hiking, and I enjoyed hearing about your fall trip here. I will add it to my state parks bucket list, thanks so much! :cowboy_hat_face:

5 Likes

2 cards arrived today!

Thank you @jm1122! I love this penguin postcard with cool animal facts. The Harry Potter stamp is also amazing! :grin:

Thanks so much @ladybug513 for the beautiful LP card! I love the design and the nice stamps as well. I love beaches and exploring lighthouses on the coast so I really appreciate this :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

From @thepaperglobetrotter, thanks so much for the beautiful GF Ottawa postcard! I love the stamps and appreciate the explanation of each landmark here as well :maple_leaf:

Thanks for the donuts postcard, @SharonMI! I get donuts almost every weekend and love collecting Loupaper cards so this is perfect!

From @cali29, thank you for the fun legos postcard and awesome Harry Potter stickers! :zap: I have bookmarks similar to these stickers, which I really love. Thanks for kindly sending these!

3 Likes

2 more postcards from this past weekend!

From @PostAddy, I love this downtown Norfolk, VA panoramic postcard and bookmark! I’ve never seen anything like it before, and I will definitely use it as a bookmark. Thanks so much for this special card! :grin:

From @halflingstory is a beautiful illustrated Montreal postcard! I’ve traveled to Montreal before and loved the architecture of houses there so this is perfect. I also appreciate the travel recommendations - I’ve been to Schwartz’s and the Biodome and look forward to visiting the botanical gardens on my next trip there. Thanks so much!! :relaxed:

2 Likes

Thanks so much again for all the amazing postcards throughout February! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

The March lottery is now available here: ✿ LOTTERY ✿ North America Winner of the Month (NA WOTM) ✿ March 2022