✿ LOTTERY ✿ North America Winner of the Month (NA WOTM) ✿ **February 2023**

Hello everyone!
I was the lucky winner for January and have selected a new winner for February from my received cards ,so that is who you will send the card to!

If you have any questions feel free to send me a message :smile:

How to enter:

● Post in this thread (or send me a private message) that you would like to play, and I’ll send you the winner’s address. It’s a SURPRISE!
● Choose a postcard to send them. (Check their Postcrossing profile for postcards they like.)
● IMPORTANT: Be sure to clearly write YOUR username on the card and include your complete name and your address (a return address label is perfect) so that if you win, the prior winner can send out your address.
● Also write NA WOTM + month & year on the card (NA WOTM FEBRUARY 2023).
● Mail the card to this month’s winner ASAP once you receive the address, and you’ll be eligible to win if your postcard arrives on or before the last day of the month (February 28th, 2023).
● At the end of the month, this month’s NA WOTM will choose a random card from all eligible cards and that person will be the winner for the next month.
● The current winner will also pick a “pseudo-winner,” or decoy. This is the person whose address the real winner will be given so that it will remain a surprise to the real winner until the postcards start showing up.
● You can only win once in a rolling 12-month cycle, but please send a card to the current winner!

Send this month’s winner one postcard for your chance to be the NA Winner of the Month for next month, March 2023!

✿✿✿ GOOD LUCK AND HAVE FUN! ✿✿✿

Previous Winners:
January 2023 - StephofYorktown - 18 + 1
December 2022 - DMN917 - TBD
November 2022 - Ringo16 - TBD
October 2022 - halflingstory - 18
September 2022 - sarahaeyo -13 + 1
August 2022 - Arylia - 17
July 2022 - TheHassFamily - 18
June 2022 - Hobbittsy - 13
May 2022- Draconic - 15
April 2022 - LaurenceB - 13 + 2
March 2022 - silverdragonia - 13
February 2022 - angeli91 - 14

6 Likes

Yay! I’d like to have the address please :blush:

2 Likes

Address, please! Yay!

1 Like

I’ll take the address please

1 Like

May I have the address please?

1 Like

May I have the address, please?

1 Like

may i have the address?

1 Like

Address please

1 Like

Please send me the address. Thanks.

1 Like

I’m in, please send the addy

1 Like

I’m in for February. Send me the address please.

1 Like

I’d like the address please.

1 Like

Count me in again. Could I please have the address of this month’s winner, too? Thanks, Steph!

1 Like

Please send me the address, too!

1 Like

Please send me the address, thanks

1 Like

Whoa!! I think I am the winner of the month!!
My mailman missed my mailbox yesterday and dropped off a ton of postcards today!

@breeze2902 Thank you for the lovely beach postcard! I miss the beach so terribly!! I love all of the decorations as well!
@KristinaGisela Thank you for sharing the HS Norwegian dancers! How fun!
@Overquake Thank you for the fun Ball museum postcard! I love playing “tourist” when family comes into town!
@sarahaeyo Thank you for the awesomely decorated Pantone postcard! I love that washi tape too!
@StephofYorktown Thank you for the hilarious rhyming political sign! How cool that you were at the giant march!
@toadallycool Thank you for the sweet Alice in Wonderland postcard! Did you draw that frog? It’s too cute!
@TravelWithMe Thank you for the epic llama postcard! I love the idea of living in CO, but I really don’t like snow! haha
@uconn Thank you for the epic Lou Paper CT postcard! I love it! There’s a beluga on there! I’m assuming that’s the one who lives at the Mystic Aquarium? I need to go there!!

8 Likes

I can’t recall but it’s possible it’s an ink stamp from StickiiClub!
In other news, I was the false WOTM. Thanks @Beachyblonde for the absolutely wonderful Valentines card. I am obsessed! It’s already on my postcard wall. :blush:

2 Likes

It’s so cute!!

I’m going to need to see that wall after you gather a lot of Valentine’s this month!! How fun!!

Of course! :smile:
I have a separate wall for frog cards. I’ll have to share an update on the forum at the end of this month! Valentine’s Day is my favorite holiday and I’m excited to add some to my walls!

2 Likes

One more card arrived yesterday from @twinb99
Thank you for the awesome Greetings from Shawano postcard! Thank you for sharing what all of the letters are! Love this stuff!

2 Likes