LOTTERY ✿ North America Winner of the Month (NA WOTM) ✿ **APRIL 2023**

Hello everyone!

The postcard gods have spoken and we now have a new Winner of the Month for April 2023!!
I just drew the winner’s name (literally out of a bucket hat) from the 12 great cards I received in March and now it’s time to “April shower” this new winner with your cards - and take a shot at being next month’s winner!

If you have any questions feel free to send me a message :smile:

How to enter:

● Post in this thread (or send me a private message) that you would like to play, and I’ll send you the winner’s address. Remember, it’s a SURPRISE, so don’t tell them!
● Choose a postcard to send the winner. (Check their Postcrossing profile for postcards they like.)
● IMPORTANT: Be sure to clearly write YOUR username on the card and include your complete name and your address (a return address label is perfect) so that you can be entered into next month’s drawing.
● Also write NA WOTM + month & year on the card (NA WOTM APRIL 2023).
● Mail the card to this month’s winner ASAP once you receive the address, and you’ll be eligible to win if your postcard arrives on or before the last day of the month (April 30, 2023).
● At the end of the month, this month’s NA WOTM will choose a random card from all eligible cards they received and that person will be the winner for next month.
● The current winner will also pick a “pseudo-winner,” or decoy. This is the person whose address the real winner will be given so that it will remain a surprise to the real winner until the postcards start showing up.
● You can only win once in a rolling 12-month cycle, but please send a card to the current winner!

Send this month’s winner one postcard for your chance to be the NA Winner of the Month for next month, MAY 2023!

✿✿✿ GOOD LUCK AND HAVE FUN! ✿✿✿

Previous Winners:
March 2023 - Rocky Road Trip - 12
February 2023: BeachyBlonde - 15
January 2023 - StephofYorktown - 18 + 1
December 2022 - DMN917 - TBD
November 2022 - Ringo16 - TBD
October 2022 - halflingstory - 18
September 2022 - sarahaeyo -13 + 1
August 2022 - Arylia - 17
July 2022 - TheHassFamily - 18
June 2022 - Hobbittsy - 13
May 2022- Draconic - 15
April 2022 - LaurenceB - 13 + 2

3 Likes

Please share the address

I’ll send a card!

Please send me the address!

Address, please! :smiley:

Thanks for playing!
Winner’s address sent to all the above!

Who else wants in on this fun game??

Address please

please send me the address!

Address sent to everyone above!

Come join the fun… send a postcard to the surprise winner this month to get a chance to be next month’s winner. :postcard: :trophy:

Just post here or send me a U2U private message if you’d like our April winner’s address.

Rocky

Address, please. :smiley:

I would like to join this! :smiley:

I’d like the address please. Thank you

Thanks! The address of this month’s lucky winner has been sent to all participants above. ^^

Next month, this could be YOU receiving a bunch of postcards!! Just send a postcard to this month’s winner (ask here or message me for the address), include YOUR address on that postcard, and be in the drawing to become May’s lucky recipient.

Rocky

Hi! Could I have the address of this month’s winner, please.

Address sent ^^

Anyone else? This it the time to pile on!
Let’s make this a busy month for our winner! :man_surfing:

Drop a note here or on u2u me if you’d like to send a card to our winner.

Rocky

I’d like to have the winner’s address please! :blush:

Address sent ^^

Okay, don’t let the month slip away from you. Reach out now if you want the winner’s address so that you can send them a surprise postcard - and (bonus) get in the drawing to be the next lucky Winner of the Month (WOTM).

Simply request the winner’s address by replying here - or message me.

Thanks
Rocky!

May I please have the address? Thank you!

Address sent to Ladybug513.
Anyone else want to play??

I’ll take the address please!