Looking for postcards for all of our subjects

Dear all,

my name is Mr Klassen. I was asked by my headteacher to start a nice project with everyone who is interested. We would like to receive cards we can use in our lessons, in different subjects.

If you are interested in receiving an answer by our lovely students (ages 11 - 18) please put your address on your card or on the envelope.

Please help our students to learn as closely to reality as possible. Here are a few ideas you can include when writing to us:

Languages: We teach German, English, French, Latin, Russian, Italian and Spanish. (Just write your message in one of these languages and we will be happy to translate).
Music: Tell us about your favourite song or send us some lyrics.
Maths: Do you have an equation we need to solve for you? - We are happy to help (no promise). :smiley:
Geography: Tell/ Show us your place - send a tourist card and tell us some facts.
History: Show us someone famous or write about a history event in your country.
Art: Be creative and craft a postcard or do you have a famous artist, you would like to write about?!
etc…

Please send your cards to:
Staatliches Gymnasium und Seminarschule “Ernst Abbe” Eisenach
Wartburgallee 60
99817 Eisenach
Germany

We are looking forward to receiving your cards and we would be happy to reply! Be creative and thank you in advance.

Jan Klassen

22 Likes

You will receive something from me :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Hello Jimmydean. I am here to advise you never post your address in public on this website. Because it can be seen by everyone in this world. It is kinda unsafe.

1 Like

Thank you! It is a public address and not my private one! :wink: I got the Ok from the school.

3 Likes

Lovely idea! Happy to send something educational from :canada: .

1 Like

I will send a card.

1 Like

I will be happy to send a card!

1 Like

I’m happy to send a card from Michigan, USA!

1 Like

Will send one from Yokohama, Japan! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
I went to interesting exhibition about Wood Carving Bear
(quite unique souvenir in Hokkaido, Japan) other day and want to share about that with your class!

1 Like

Sending one from Carrollton Texas!

Laura

1 Like

I will be happy to send a card!

1 Like

Will send something from Aotearoa/New Zealand :smile:

1 Like

do you also like cards from germany?

1 Like

yes, of course! :slight_smile: Vielen Dank. We would be happy to use postcards in our history lessons. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Will post from Malaysia. See u soon…

1 Like

Do you also want German cards?

1 Like

yes please, that would be great! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Guys, you are amazing! Thank you so much for your cards! I will start replying soon! Big thank you to everyone!!!

2 Likes

I will send a postcard from New Mexico USA

1 Like

Sending card from the state of West Virginia

1 Like