Looking for postcards for all of our subjects

Hi, I only read this request now but I will still send a card from Belgium (if that’s okay). I’ll have to think a bit about what I will write though…
I love these requests; I’m sure the students love receiving so many cards from all over the world. :blush:

2 Likes

Hello!
My daughter (14) will write something to your students from Russia. I forwarded your request to her. I’m not sure about math, it’s not her strong suit :grinning::grinning::grinning:

1 Like

Hi :slight_smile: We’ll send you a postcard soon from Bielsko-Biała.

1 Like

Dear all,

thank you so much for doing this project with us. There is an article about this project on our school-website. “https://www.ernstabbegymnasium.de/”. Feel free to check it out! We are looking forward to your postcards in future!

Merry Christmas and all the best to you for the next year! Stay healthy!

Mr Klassen

So glad to see my Canada Post maxi card, UNESCO, SGang Gwaay, B.C. has arrived. Such a unique place!

1 Like

Would any of your classes benefit of a card about something in ancient Egyptian history?

1 Like

Yes, please. It is part of our curriculum for our year 5 (11-12 year old).
Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

One song from Finland on its way… :grinning:

1 Like

What a wonderful project.

1 Like

There’s a poem on the way from me. It’s a Hermann Hesse poem translated into English so could be used for language class or literature class, and the card is a photo of Hermann Hesse.

1 Like

Guys, you are amazing. I just had a funny idea. We would also appreciate hand made cards - show us typical products and make a card out of it. It will be like walking around your supermarket :smiley:

Stay safe everyone and thanks again for all your effort!

I will send an assortment of postcards from New Mexico!

1 Like

Hello Mr. Klassen! Is it still okay to send cards to your students or do they have “summer break” now? I have an idea to send a card related to geography from Virginia in the U.S. :mountain:

2 Likes

Hey, yes it is possible at any time! Our term ends on July 15th. So there is plenty of time for postcards to come :slight_smile: We are very happy about every card we get! :smiley:

Ok, wonderful! There will be a postcard heading from Virginia to your class soon :grin:

1 Like

I will be happy to send you postcard! Can I use Russian cursive? (Don’t worry, not from memes :sweat_smile:)

P.S.: Am I not late?

1 Like

Hey, that is fine…however our Russian teachers retire now…Summer term ends on 15.7 but we are happy for all cards. We will reply as soon as we can! :slight_smile: Thank you for your card!