Language students from Belgium hoping to receive a lot of postcards

***************************CLOSED *****************************

Hello everybody

My students (aged 13/14) from Belgium are keen to get to know a lot of different languages spoken in a lot of different countries for a language project. Could you please send us a card written in a foreign (so for us, not Dutch) language? They will have to translate your sentences and also do a presentation about your country. It would be really great if you wrote about something that is typical for your language or region / country.

Last year I posted something similar and my students received a lot of cards. A big thank you for that!

If you would like to get a card back, let us know please!

miss Briers :wink:

22 Likes

Happy to help you. Please PM me the address to send a card from Sri Lanka written in Sinhala :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I can send one in English.
Would that be okay?

1 Like

Of course. There is a lot to say about the USA. :slight_smile:

Wonderful! Can you PM me? I would love to do a swap :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nice! Can you pm me? I want to send in portuguese from brasil.

2 Likes

Hello,
I can send a postcard from Russia in Russian. PM me your address, pls.

1 Like

I can send one from the UK, in English, French or Turkish!

1 Like

Another card from the US, in particular, New York state, will be on its way to you soon! You’ll find my return address on the card so you can tell me about YOUR country (in English).

Thanks!
Sue
:turtle: TurtlePoint

1 Like

Nice project!

I’ll send one!

3 Likes

Wait for me!!! I send you one in Chinese :star_struck:

2 Likes

I am mailing you a small package of postcards (some written on and some not), a letter, some cartoons, and a short presentation about Manhattan – all in English. Regards, JamesC

4 Likes

Hi! I can send a card from the Philippines written in Cebuano, Filipino or Chinese :slight_smile:

3 Likes

What a nice project, I’ll send one from Canada, in French. Thanks!

1 Like

I will mail your students from New Mexico, U.S.A., and share information about our various languages.

2 Likes

Will send one from Indonesia. Written in Indonesian :raised_hands:t2:

2 Likes

Thanks a lot! Turkish is the most foreign language for us then, as French and English they learn at school. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi, I can send a card from Norway in Norwegian :smiling_face:

2 Likes

I can send one in German :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Happy to hear from wonderful project!!
I can send one in Japanese.
Could you PM me ,please!

2 Likes