Language students from Belgium hoping to receive a lot of postcards

Hi Davina,
I am a teacher as well and I will send an Italian postcard written by my 12aged pupils. I have seen your school has an excellent curriculum!
Our return address will be on the card for a kind reply (in English, in Italian, in Spanish, in German or even in Dutch … in this last case we will do our best to translate it!) by your students.
A very interesting project, my compliments!

2 Likes

Good evening! What an interesting project, I will be happy to send a postcard from Russia :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Sending one from Florida USA

1 Like

I am sending a card from Arizona. I would love a return card. my address is:
Nasrin Mazuji
3498 Little Hill Lane
Sierra Vista, AZ 85635

1 Like

hello,i come from China,i can write a post in Chinese

1 Like

As a Chinese student who just graduated from university, I envy your students so much that they can get such a unique language class. I would be very happy to introduce China to your students. If possible, I also hope that they can write back to me in Dutch or in English or Chinese.

3 Likes

I can send one in English from Germany, if German is too easy to decipher :wink:

1 Like

I will send a postcard from Russia! It is so cool idea for lesson, i hope your children have a great time :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hello!
For our pupils I think German is more difficult to decipher! And since we already get a lot of cards in English, you can definitely write in German!
A big thank you!

1 Like

Thanks a lot!

Of course we can! Just leave me your address!

Of course, we can do that! Just send us your address!

1 Like

I would like to join and swap too~ i will write in bahasa and english :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:. Will send from singapore.

Hello Davina.
I am a French teacher teaching English in a French middle school in the nice suburbs of Paris. I also have a class of 30 students aged 13to 14. I wanted to start postcrossing with them.
Maybe we could send your pupils 30 cards in French and some information about our school, city and country.
Tell me if you are interested.
Take care
Emilie

1 Like

This sounds so cool! Sending in Finnish!

2 Likes

Another card from Finland is coming but written in Swedish. It is our 2nd official language.

3 Likes

I will send one in Irish to ur students I will posted tomorrow to you guys. I would like to receive a card in return if that’s possible. I will leave a return address on the envelope and a little letter inside.

1 Like

@emilief would your kids like a postcard from Ireland?

@latinteacher if you would like postcard from Ireland for your students let me know and I’ll send you guys one or two.

@LisAlesya-Fox welcome to postcrossing. Hopefully you’ll receive your first postcard soon.