In English, questions etcetera

Thank you very much for your support! It’s very nice of you :heartpulse:During these loud noises in the city, my mom gets panicked and I always try to calm her down. Thank you!

1 Like

Hi, this is a great idea. Though not based in Japan, I could send postcards too. Please get in touch. I send you my most cordial regards.

@Meg2020 I could send you some happy mail items for Ukrainian pen friends?

1 Like

Thank you for your kind words.
At this moment, I haven’t received any request. This offer will be available for a long time, so I may contact you when requests for this offer arise.

1 Like

well, I am still new to Postcrossing, I knew about one way to exchange things, and I applied it, just like in the proverb about the hammer))) Please see the round robin here :slight_smile:

Thank you for your support!

1 Like

Sorry, my words might be unclear. So far as I know, many Russian people at Instagram say that it’s Putin’s war, not Russian people. They say that they’re the victims of this war, too. I believe that most people want to live a regular and peaseful life, including those live in Russia.

I check my words in Google Translate before I post, but actually I’m not sure if it’s clear enough.

Sorry again if my words make you uncomfortable.

2 Likes

Hello!
I am looking for someone to send me this beautiful postcard from Ukraine.

In exchange, I am sending a link to my offers.

I can send a postcard from Slovakia with the new Slovak stamp “Solidarity with Ukraine”. Thanks for reading.

Українці, ми з вами!

4 Likes

Hello! I have this postcard and I would be happy to send it to you. Give me your address, please.

2 Likes

I sent message. Thank you.

Did you know … you can participate in the Month of Letters - February?
Please have a look at my message about happy mail through the month of February for Ukrainian members. 4th message from the top.
Thank you.

4 Likes

Hi @s0nata , @Lenikum and other Ukrainians,

I have some unused Ukrainian stamps.
I am not sure if they are still valid but maybe it helps
It coat of arms with and X as “denomination”

these:

grafik

So are they worth sending a letter somewhere ?

I have like 10 of them and would like to give to 1 or 2 Ukrainian people

Cheers

Ulrich

1 Like

Hello Ulrich!
Thank you for your offer !
Yes, this stamp is valid and can be used for cards and envelopes.
We may arrange direct swap with you with some cards and stamps, and you may send me these stamps as well.
With kind wishes,
Olena

Name: Andrii Andreiev.
Can anyone tell me about this photographer? Is he a famous photographer or an artist?

I received this postcard (link to webshop, same as the photo below) last year, and I like this kind of photo. I looked up the website and see many of his photos on the postcards. I would wish to receive more of these postcards :sweat_smile:

Does anyone also know if there are more postcards from this artist, Viktor Martyn’uk. It says “Odessa sketches” on the back, but his website is not functioning.

All the best to Ukraine :sunflower:

Good morning,

I am a journalist working on an article about access to Ukrainian culture outside of Ukraine, that it be through books, food, any cultural events, and I was wondering if any postcrossers might want to speak about that?

If you are not sure, I can give you more details privately.

Let me know,
Esther

1 Like

Hello! It is hard to say: the postcard was sent 10 years ago and not many cards, which were produced in 2000s-beginnig of 2010s could be found online. Many cards which I bought at that time in bookstores or just on the streets from random people who sold postcards and books, can’t be found in the internet.:sweat_smile:

I wasn’t able to find anything.

1 Like

Okay, I understand. Thank you so much for looking and for replying :blue_heart::yellow_heart:

Hello :slight_smile:

I don’t know if it’s the right place to post my message, and in case feel free to delete it.

I’m from Switzerland, and I’ve been trying to learn Ukrainian for more than a year. My wish would be to communicate (by postcards or mails) with Ukrainian people, in order to practice the language.

I am a native French speaker, but I also speak rather well German and English.

Best wishes, and thank you for reading this message
:blue_heart::yellow_heart:

2 Likes

Hello! It is pleasant to know that people learn Ukrainian. If you wish we can talk via mail. :blush:

1 Like

Привіт ShiNeko :slight_smile:

You have cat in your name :heart_eyes:. I would gladly exchange mail or emails or whatever you want with you. :slight_smile:
I send you a private message tomorrow, it’s already late.
Thank you so much :slight_smile:

1 Like