I apologize to ALL the postcrossingers that I should send postcard to

Hello,every postcrossingers.I’m MaJiang,I’m sorry I didn’t send the postcard you should get for a long time.The reason is I got a bad disease and I’m in the duration of chemical treatment.Today is the first day.My body may be weak so I had to have a rest for a long time.No body can forecast what will happen on themselves.10 days before I still in the school,healthily and happily,but now I can just lay on the bed.But I firmly believe that I can defeat cancer!
I apologize to you again,wish everyone can have good health.Happy new year!
MaJiang​:grin::muscle:

42 Likes

Wishing you all the best and praying that you can defeat this awful disease.

3 Likes

Your health is a priority. Thank you for sharing your struggles with us. My prayers to you.
Sharon

6 Likes

I am not one of the postcrossers you should send to, but I wish you all the power ad energy you need to defeat cancer and become healthy again! I am so sorry for you! Feel a big supportive hug! :hugs:

5 Likes

Everyone understands the situation and is waiting to hear that you have recovered in the future.

Best wishes from Florida.

5 Likes

I wish you a speedy recovery! :heart: :pray:

5 Likes

All my best wishes for your recovery! :crossed_fingers:t2: I’d love to send you a get-well-postcard, if you want to share your adress, just send me a private message. :wink:

4 Likes

We are with you every step of the way! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :hugs:

2 Likes

I wish you a speedy recovery!(祝你早日康復)
Defeat the disease! (戰勝病魔!)

2 Likes

I wish you speedy recovery.

2 Likes

I’m also not one of your recipients, but just quickly share my good wishes for you! Fight the beast and come back stronger :heart:

3 Likes

Best wishes!
Fight like a lynx!

5 Likes

1 Like

I hope you get well soon. If you would like a blue cat card, I would be happy to send one to you. :sunny: :cat2: :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

I am not owed a card, but may I please send you a card of encouragement? Please PM me your address. :purple_heart:

2 Likes

Best wishes on your road to recovery! I would also like to send you a card :heart_eyes_cat:

2 Likes

I hope you will be healthy soon. Best wishes

1 Like

Dear Majiang! I wish you speedy recover! I wish you Strong health! Please think about only good things! I believe, you will recover soon!!!

1 Like

Sending love and healing hugs your way!!

M&M

3 Likes

Dear MaJiang, sending you warmest wishes for a quick recovery and perfect health!

1 Like