I apologize to ALL the postcrossingers that I should send postcard to

MaJiang! Your message brought tears to my eyes. Please know that you are not alone. Think positive thoughts no matter what anyone says. You have a huge community of well wishers here. Stay strong and fight with everything you have. Cancer sucks but it also makes us who we are. We are strong. We are loved. We make a difference in the world. Never, ever forget that. Big hugs from California!

1 Like

hi,
You are so much stronger than you think. Keep on fighting and don’t give up.
With Prayers,
Sreenath
INDIA

@zyh704
Welcome to the forum :slightly_smiling_face:
I would like to ask you to revise your post and write it in English, as this is the forum language.
Speaking Chinese is only allowed in Chinese - 汉语 / 漢語 and China .

From the Forum Guidelines:

English is the official language of the forum, and this language should be used throughout the forum — except on the Language and Geographical communities, and on the Meetups sections.

I’m not among the postcrossers who should receive a postcard from you, but I would be happy to send you one if you want. In that case, please, send me your address. :blush:
I wish you all the best!

I hope you recover soon and overcome the disease!
期盼你早日康复,战胜病魔!

Sending good vibes your way :raised_hands:t2::raised_hands:t2::white_heart::white_heart::white_heart::white_heart::white_heart:
Believe in your strength and fight! :muscle:t2::muscle:t2::muscle:t2:We are here to support you
Big hug
Lulù

Dear MaJiang,
I hope you will get well soon,

"Hope you can face life optimistically. All things are empty, only by letting go and following the trend, can you achieve success. What you gain or lose is not necessarily under your control.

In the end, everyone will end up on a dead end, only the difference in time.

The script of life is chosen by oneself, but fate comes and goes and eventually turns to dust.

The exchange of postcards here is also a fate from the past. If unfinished, it will continue in the next life.

Gather when fate allows, don’t hold on when fate departs."

希望你乐观面对,万物皆空,唯有放下,顺势而为,得失你都不一定抓得住。

而且所有人到头来都是死路一条,只有早晚的区别。

人生剧本都是自己选好的,缘来缘去终归尘。

在这里明信片交换也是前世的缘,没发完的,下一世还会再续上。

缘起则聚,缘尽莫留。

1 Like

I wish you all the strength possible and hope you will be well again soon. Hugs from Taiwan :taiwan:

All the best for you!

Best wishes from Alabama.
元宵安康,希望你快点好起来

Hope you can get well soon!
祝你早日康复!我也是高中生,肺炎刚弄了一个多月,最近又反复感冒,一起加油!身体健康最重要。