Hurray.! Joy of Postcrossing

Since starting of my Postcrossing journey, number of received and sent Postcard never equated in my account, but today on 27.10.21 after hurray message for IN-441747, all three equated together i.e. numbers of sent and received postcards as well as date itself. And as if this was not enough, I earned my first badge (WPD) with this hurray message. But an Instagram notification turned to be a cherry on the cake : Official Instagram Account of Postcrossing mentioned me in their story. :love_letter:

The Joy : Hurrrrray Message (IN-441747)

Joy Doubled : Tallied Received & Sent (27)

Joy Tripled : Tallied Received & Sent with Date (27)

Joy Quadrupled : Earned First Badge (WPD)

Endless Joy : Instagram story featured on official Instagram Account of Postcrossing. (64,000,000 Postcards) :love_letter:

Members are requested to share their special moments of Postcrossing Joy.

16 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Postcrossing coincidences: What are the odds?

@Wernec2512 I moved your post to a Topic where we talk already about such coincidences.
And if you would like to talk of the joy of postcrossing you can do that in these topic What was your best postcrossing experience? and What are some small mail or postcrossing related things that made you happy?

1 Like