How many postcards do you keep 'in stock'?

Hi Cassiopheia, thanks for your comment! Now I am not feeling that bad because I also have more than 3000 cards. :star_struck:
It is like a drug to buy more and more because they are all so beautiful. :+1:

13 Likes

:rofl: :rofl:
In 2 hours I will be home and I will also count my stock :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

Do it! You will be astonished how many cards you have. It is always unbelievable! :grin:

3 Likes

I have no idea. I’m not sure I want to count how many I have. My best guess a few hundred.

3 Likes

I think I have roughly between 300 and 400 cards in my stash.

2 Likes

I’ve just counted them. I have 248 + 63 coloring postcards :blush:

4 Likes

I never count the postcards by my side as I always keep on buying…cards,I guess I have over 2000 cards at least… :rofl:

4 Likes

I’m guessing around 3000. I thought it was lower, but I just did a more realistic estimate. I try to cover a lot of territory so i can satisfy what people like to get, and I also participate in a lot of round robins.

2 Likes

I think I might have ca. 300 cards right now and want to buy some more this afternoon. That is pretty much for me, for I prepare for the “Postcards for a good cause”-Event in December. Usually I have ca. 100 cards.

2 Likes

Right now 500. Thanks to having swap album on flickr I can see exact number

1 Like

I thought I was crazy :crazy_face: when I last counted mine and found almost 200. You made me count it now and it reaches 419. When I think it is not half of what some get, and I called myself crazy?! You killed me with more than a thousand. :flushed: :dizzy_face:

5 Likes

In excess of 5,000 - I think I’d be certified if I admitted exactly how many :grin:
In my defence, everyone I know buys me postcards from wherever they go and I get them for Birthdays, Christmas and Anniversaries as well :ok_hand:.

9 Likes

I counted mine because of this thread and I have 574 at the moment :wink:

3 Likes

I’m afraid to count mine so I’ll just say I have around 100?
Sometimes I see nice ones that I think a future Postcrosser may like and I buy them even if I didn’t request any address yet…Σ(〃▽〃٥)

3 Likes

Embarrassed to admit a rough estimate of 2000 or more. And a lot of stamps. And stickers. And washi tape. I don’t smoke or drink alcohol, so I guess I’m addicted to … Postcrossing!

25 Likes

I have around 900 different postcards + the duplicates, so I’d say around 1300 in total.

3 Likes

Maybe around 500 - 700 right now. It used to be around 1000s in my early years in post crossing.

One of my goals is to minimize myself from shopping postcards. But I can’t help it because of awesome finds :wink:

5 Likes

I have roughly 60 on hand right now, most of them North Dakota postcards. I aim to send more of these as an ambassador from my US state.

6 Likes

I’m guessing around 450. I’ll count tomorrow to find out. Most of my postcard buying since I discovered px in July has been from eBay sellers of vintage cards, and I’ve spent a lot of time searching for the best deals :grinning:

Edit: Yup, I’m right around the 420 mark, with another 20 sitting on the shelf all ready to be taken to the Post Office tomorrow (which here in Chicago is now almost today). I had some catching up to do :rofl:

And I’m not done yet…

:postcard::pen:

2 Likes

Oh wow! I would have guessed I usually have about 50 in my main Postcrossing stash. I am a bit low right now and I counted about 40, so I guess normally I would have maybe 60 or so.
Then I have a few from travels that I send sometimes if people won’t object, there’s probably another 40 or so. I thought I had a lot! :sweat_smile: :joy:

3 Likes