Homemade envelopes, theme: Nature

These are beautiful as well!

:turtle:

2 Likes

Thank you. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Beautiful :green_heart:

I made mine too.
Same way as youā€™re doing. Using calendar pages. The possibilities are endless.

I already sent 20-25 of these envelopes. 2 never arrived. 1 to China and 1 to The Netherland.

2 Likes

I also make envelopes out of calendars, art, nature or other beautifull pictures. Or from magazines, music sheets whatever I can find. People really like it and I like it to receive homemade envelopes.
Your envelopes look really great. Thank you for sharing.

2 Likes

Really great. Iā€™ve already done that, with calendar pages from Harenberg weekly calendar.
I like something like that

1 Like

Beautiful choices of pictures. I have tried to do this and mine didnā€™t turn out as beautiful as yoursā€¦do have you instructions or a template? I especially love the dragonfly - I am all about dragonflies. Thank you for sharing these. They make me realize I need to practice so I can create works of mailable art too.

1 Like

They are lovely!! :blue_heart: :blue_heart:

1 Like

Wow. I love the nature pictures you chose.
Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

Thanks for the compliments.

Do you like to exchange mail?
Then I will send you this envelope, and in it not a card but another, not yet glued, envelope, so that you can trace it on your own piece of cardboard.

I make these envelopes not only for my own pleasure, because itā€™s a fun little job, that too.
But also to bring a double smile to the recipientā€™s face.
And above all: to make the job of mailman much, much more fun!
I can totally picture it: all those surprised faces of all those letter carriers, all over the world. All of them taking a longer look at the envelope before sliding it into the mailboxā€¦ :-). And they continue their way happier! :slight_smile:

So: the more people start making beautiful envelopes, the happier the world is going to be.

But be careful: you have to use good quality glue to glue them shut, thatā€™s really important.
Since I have a lot of used stamps in stock, I sometimes use them for extra sealing, something like that:

18 Likes

Thanks again for the ā€˜tutorialā€™, Anneke. Yesterday I made these:

I had great fun. Iā€™m planning to do some more when I have time.

28 Likes

Looks to me like you did a great job

1 Like

Watch out: itā€™s addictiveā€¦
:slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

These are wonderful!

1 Like

Thank you. :slight_smile:

You are right! I did a few more sinds this last picture. :smiley:

1 Like

I love this! I think my favorite is the stag, but I love them all.

2 Likes

Surprising!:pleading_face:Can you exchange with meļ¼Ÿ

1 Like

What a fantastic idea :bulb:

1 Like

Yes, I can. :slightly_smiling_face: