Hello and welcome! (the introductions topic)

This section of the forum is so active already, but it seems to be missing a welcome topic…

So, dear North American postcrossers, please introduce yourself when you can, and let’s welcome the newbies to this corner of the community! :blush:

1 Like

Hello newbies and oldbies!

I am Meredith, from New Mexico, USA. I have been an active forum member for most of the 8 years involved with Postcrossing. I host a Bingo, an RR in the main RRs, and a seasonal RR here in NA. I am a stay-at-home Mom and have way too much time for Postcrossing :rofl:, but I love it! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

I don’t think this thread is active any more but I’m Ali from the East Coast of Canada. I’m new and happy to be here.

3 Likes

Hello, I’m Rebekah and I’m from the West Coast of Canada. I’ve only recently discovered post-crossing and I love the idea. With Covid especially it’s hard to find community, so I’m happy to have found this forum and exchange!

<3

5 Likes

Looks like this may be obsolete

1 Like

Hello from the Northcoast of California! It’s foggy August and I’m awaiting my very first received postcard having sent six so far. Cheers, all!

1 Like

Hi! I live in Victoria on Vancouver Island, British Columbia, Canada.

I have a question… I have some questions I’d love to ask of fellow Canadian Postcrossers (e.g. does anyone know of a source for Canadian-themed washi tape?), but I have no idea where to go for this. All the Canada-specific threads I’ve found are specific to RRs or have some other particular focus that makes this question out of scope.

Is this the place I should ask? Or is there a better one?

1 Like

This section would be a good place! Just open a new topic here and ask — hopefully other Canadian postcrossers will be able to quickly help. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks! I’ll do that :slight_smile:

A post was split to a new topic: Exchanging postcards with own country