Have you received any pandemic-themed postcards?

We got this one sometime ago, and had a laugh about it:

If you received some too, do show them! :slight_smile:

32 Likes

Here’s my little collection so far:

10 Likes

These are the official cards I’ve got so far:

9 Likes

I have got officially this one supporting health care professionals:

8 Likes

Today I received one more:

4 Likes

I have a few of them in my collection, designed by local artists, waiting to be sent

2 Likes

Very cool! I haven’t stumbled across any pandemic-themed postcards, but I did receive a folded card from a friend that says “I miss being within 6 feet of your face.”

4 Likes

Yes!

4 Likes

Yes!
There are really many on this topic! But find them all good!
I’ve received one.

1 Like

Today I received two that fit together so well!

1 Like

I got this hilarious one today!!

3 Likes

I received these so far. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I haven’t received any. I wish I did though!

I’ve created one Brazil against Covid-19, and sent to lots of postcrossers as official cards.
Everyone loved it, a real message of hope !

9 Likes

I received this one today:

As you might know, health workers are getting not so great payment in Germany and they work really long hours. I wish they got the appreciation they deserve, as in the picture.

1 Like

I think it is amazing to receive Pandemic cards. This virus is a global event that is traumatic for so many of us. I think it is only fitting to send our support through postcrossing to our brothers and sisters around the globe. Whether funny or serious, postcrossing brings so much joy.

3 Likes

Here’s what I’ve received so far…

4 Likes

I like this Together Against Corona postmark from Germany that I received today.

I doubt the USA will ever make a Corona stamp or postmark, as there is a rule against depicting tragedies or negative events on postage stamps.

5 Likes

i also like that postmark.

Yes, Corona is a tragedy, but this postmark is about more the toghether-part, in my piont of view. Means that the postmark says, “If we work toghether, Corona has no chance.” which is more positive than negative.

I wish so much that the US Government had taken this approach to corona, instead of downplaying the danger and denying the reality. We are at 253,000 dead today. For us, it is a tragedy. :cry: :broken_heart: :mask:

5 Likes