Have you received any pandemic-themed postcards?

I received this postcard, which never fails to give me a good chuckle every time I see it:

3 Likes

I received this super one from Taiwan, which I was really pleased to add to my collection :slight_smile:

1 Like

I got this one, too :slight_smile:

And it is so true…

2 Likes

I have received JP-1453855 and DE-9792756
I’ve started to collect special pandemic cards for later, to remember this weird time

Here are the ones I have to send out:

13 Likes

Received two great COVID-19 theme postcards today:

I just received that one today, too, with a matching stamp. Awesome!

5 Likes

I received this one in April:

1 Like

I’ve got today this card:

1 Like

I got this christmas themed one, i like the series:

1 Like

Where do people get the post crossing cards? Made themselves?

I think there’s a shop that made them for Postcrossing and now sells them, though I don’t know which one. :thinking:

Wow! Those are great cards!

I hope that when the pandemic is over Postcrossing might keep an index or gallery of Covid-19 theme postcards, for history’s sake.

3 Likes

Received this excellent swap card of a covid heroes mural in :poland: Poland today.

5 Likes

I received this one way back in April from Germany: https://www.postcrossing.com/postcards/DE-9193024 - I’m loving some of the ones posted in this thread as well!

6 Likes

These cards are amazing!!!

1 Like

they are all so beautiful!! unluckily i didn’t get something like them :face_with_hand_over_mouth: :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

came today from China :cn: it was sent back in October :heart::heart:

3 Likes

There are no postcards in the collection, but there are these for exchange. I change it to similar ones

1 Like

Wow so many interesting cards! I hope I will receive one as well. At the end it will be party of history.