Happy 18th birthday to us!

Today is the day Postcrossing celebrates its birthday! Hurray! :tada: We’ve written a little bit about it on the blog, so I won’t repeat everything here…

… but it’s a super happy day, and I hope everyone can find a moment to celebrate being part of this 18 year old community! Send a postcard, do a little dance, or eat some cake! :tada:

114 Likes

Happy 18th birthday to Postcrossing :love_letter:

5 Likes

Happy birthday, Postcrossing!
Postcrossing brings so much fun to our live.

To celebrate I requeated 18 adresses, I have a free day, so lots of time to write :smiley:

This is the first batch, ready to go! :postbox:

43 Likes

Happy birthday! :four_leaf_clover: :birthday:
Gonna send a card … and dance :blush: with the card to the mailbox. :notes: :postbox:

8 Likes

Happy Birthday :cake: !

I am so thankful for Postcrossing and still think it is a great hobby. :slight_smile:

I am looking forward to the next 18 years! :slight_smile: :wink:

Thank you to all of Postcrossing‘s team!

7 Likes

Happy Birthday!
Thank you for creating Postcrossing. It brings joy to so many people all over the world! :blush::birthday::mailbox_with_mail:

7 Likes

Postcrossing in now legally an adult :laughing: :laughing: . Happy Birthday to Postcrossing :heart_eyes:

9 Likes

Happy Birthday!! I made sure to request a postcard today, I’ll send it off tomorrow but I count it as a celebration c:

3 Likes

I love this from the blog:
Let’s grab a slice of cake and raise our pens to toast to 18 years of postcard magic!

Happy 18th Birthday to Postcrossing!!! :pen::partying_face::cake::birthday::tada::sparkles:

7 Likes

:tada: Happy Birthday Postcrossing :partying_face:

Congratulations to the team and a big thank you for all your work! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Happy Birthday!!

2 Likes

Happy birthday to Postcrossing!

18 years is a really long time.

3 Likes

Happy Birthday, cheers to you!
I eat a muffin than ,on your special day​:tada::cupcake:

4 Likes

I had that thought, too :rofl::rofl:
Happy Birthday, Postcrossing!!

3 Likes

I’ve been wishing everyone Happy Postcrossing Birthday on my registration messages today :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

What a great day!! Thank you for this amazing project that brings so much joy.

5 Likes

Happy Birthday to us all :grin:

6 Likes

Happy birthday :tada: Will anything change now you reached the “adult” state? :wink:

I am so thankful for this opportunity and got lots of happy moments in sending and receiving postcards. It is such a benefit for me being forced to stay at home most of the time.

3 Likes

Happy birthday, Postcrossing :birthday: :heart: :clinking_glasses: :four_leaf_clover: :sunflower:

Hope you will continue to bring joy to many people!

3 Likes

Happy birthday post-crossing I’ve exchanged cards with so many lovely people and I only joined in may !!! :birthday::postbox::mailbox_with_mail:

4 Likes

Happy 18th birthday to Postcrossing .:birthday::clinking_glasses:

4 Likes