Happy 18th birthday to us!

I believe in internet-years, Postcrossing is about 110 years old — give or take! :sweat_smile:

Congratulations to every member of this crazy idea; thank you for coming along for the ride and help making the world a better place.

Happy Birthday Postcrossing!

:partying_face:

22 Likes

HAPPY BIRHTDAY! :tada: :clinking_glasses: :birthday: :confetti_ball: :partying_face:

Technically speaking I’ve just started postcrossing kindergarten since I’ve been with PC for only three years. :sweat_smile: (And I still think it’s a shame I didn’t discover it earlier.)

I celebrated by drawing a few addresses and am now going to look through my stash for some nice postcards to send. :grinning:

So here’s to many more years of sending postcards and smiles around the world! :dizzy: :snail: :postal_horn: :postcard: :mailbox_with_no_mail:

:green_heart: :fox_face:

6 Likes

So glad I had an open slot to send a postcard on this special day! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face: I hope you guys will do a special postcard on your 20th!

2 Likes

I think it was a brilliant idea!!

2 Likes

Happy Birthday Postcrossing! Enjoying the journey!

2 Likes

Happy Birthday Postcrossing! :birthday: :gift: :partying_face: Thank you for being a safe place for all of us snail-mail lovers and for bringing together the healthiest community I’ve seen on the internet :purple_heart:

2 Likes

It is a coincidence? I bought a few sheets of stamp today. Check in Postcrossing forum to find this birthday news! Happy Birthday to Postcrossing and the hardworking team behind the screen! :smiley: Hopefully, we can stay for another 18 years! XD XD XD HA HA HA HA ! !

Thank you all for the best postcard exchange website! :smiley:

1 Like

Happy Birthday!!! And so many thanks to you all for creating this wonderful place called Postcrossing!

13 Likes

Happy birthday​:tada::tada:!
Thank you for doing it, thank you for making the lives of so many people happier :slight_smile:
Cheers!

1 Like

Hyvää syntymäpäivää postcrossing! :birthday: :postcrossing: :partying_face:

Indeed, 18 years is an achievement, and postcrossing seems alive and kicking. :slight_smile: Had you @paulo and @meiadeleite believed back in 2005 that your project is still active almost twenty years later? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Congratulations on your 18th anniversary🎉
I am happy to be part of this wonderful project member.
I was able to know a lot of the world that I didn’t know. thank you very much.
I have just drawn a card, and the adventure journey of the card is about to begin
I’m looking forward to seeing many more cards leave the country on adventure trips and enter my country.:heavy_heart_exclamation:

2 Likes

#everything-else #lottery

Happy birthday to the brilliant creators of this great hobby.

In honour of the occasion, i am running a lottery for today only (ending at midnight, PST).

The luck winner will win SOMETHING to be determined upon drawing the number (using the randomizer). One entry per Postcrosser, please.

Happy birthday to Postcrossing!

1 Like

18 years - what a long time.
I would have loved to have been there from the beginning, but unfortunately I only discovered you over 7 years later.

But I am very happy to belong to this wonderful community and to celebrate the day I have drawn 18 addresses.
Some cards are already on their way and the rest will be on their way this weekend.

Happy Postcrossing!

12 Likes

:tada: Happy 18th Birthday Postcrossing :tada:

🏌🏽‍♂️🏌🏽‍♂️🏌🏽‍♂️
:man_in_lotus_position:t2::man_in_lotus_position:t2::man_in_lotus_position:t2:
:woman_cartwheeling:t2::woman_cartwheeling:t2::woman_cartwheeling:t2: Hurrayyy~~

4 Likes

Happy birthday Postcrossing! :tada: :partying_face: Here’s to many more years connecting the world!

1 Like

Happy Birthday Postcrossing. Another reason to eat cake! Thank you for keeping my brain active and alert in my retirement. Thank you postcrossers for making me feel connected to the world and for this wonderful community. :heart:

3 Likes

18 YEARS, can you believe it?

:balloon:HAPPY BIRTHDAY :balloon:

Years of joy for so many people who send and receive cards every day. So simple and so effective, I love it.

1 Like

I joined you during your nineth year, so I’ll celebrate my tenth anniversary in August. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like