Happy 16th birthday to Postcrossing! 🎉 And thank you

Happy Anniversary and a huge thank-you to Ana, Paolo and the entire Postcrossing Team! :smiley: :bouquet:

Postcrossing is one of the best things that happened to me and the only regret I have is that I didn’t find it early…

All the best for many more years to come! :four_leaf_clover: :beetle:

10 Likes

Congrats :partying_face:

2 Likes

Happy anniversary :tada::partying_face:

2 Likes

Congratulations to all of us from the bottom of my heart! Paulo and Ana be happy and thank you very much!

2 Likes

Congratulation - Herzlichen Glückwunsch…
for launching the best site in the WorldWideWeb. :postcrossing: :congratulations: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :hibiscus: :partying_face: :postcrossing:

4 Likes

Ураааааааа!! Hooray!!!
Congratulations, my dear!
Thank you so much for this fairytale :heart:

3 Likes

Happy anniversary, Postcrossing!.
Thanks to @meiadeleite and @paulo for let us all being part of this great project.

3 Likes

Congratulations! :sunny::heart::partying_face:

2 Likes

Happy Anniversary Postcrossing :tada:
Thank you for all your work😊

2 Likes

Congratulations! :tada:
I’m so happy to be here with postcrossing for over ten years! :))))))

2 Likes

Congratulations‼︎

2 Likes

Thank you so much everyone in the Postcrossing team! Thank you for providing me with my longest hobby, stickig around for 9 years already. I’ll be here another 9 years and longer! :heart:

3 Likes

Happy Birthday! :birthday:

3 Likes

Happy Anniversary! Happy Postcrossing! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart: :muscle:

2 Likes

Happy anniversary. Thank you for keeping it going.

3 Likes

Happy birthday . I’m so glad to be a part of this.

2 Likes

Happy Anniversary! Congratulations for the team!
Thank you that this community exists and gave us the opportunity to communicate and make friends. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :rose: :rose: :rose:

3 Likes

Happy Anniversary to you Ana and Paulo. Thank you for all the patience to keep the project alive. It has brought many happiness for the postcrossers around the world.

5 Likes

Happy Anniversary Postcrossing :tada:

3 Likes

Congrats to this wonderful project :clap: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes