Happy 16th birthday to Postcrossing! 🎉 And thank you

Happy anniversary :bouquet::bouquet::heart::heart:
Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart.

3 Likes

Happy anniversary

3 Likes

Happy anniversary! And thank you for all the wonderful cultural opportunities you keep on giving to this community!

4 Likes

Happy anniversary my favorite web cite and idea ever!!!
Thank you for this wonderful idea and for your patience and work to keep all this magic going!
Please keep doing what you’re doing and keep giving happiness to people through time and space!
And happy post crossing to all of you here!

6 Likes

Thank you for your hard work! I started Postcrossing only this February, but it has been amazing! During this covid situation, I find Postcrossing wonderful way to meet new people and “visit” new places. I have received many beautiful postcards and met very kind people! Postcrossing has become very important to me. :slight_smile:

I hope you all have a great day! xxx

6 Likes

Happy birthday :partying_face:!
And I find that France and postcrossing shares the same birthday!:cake:
Thank you for the lovely and charming forum!Happy postcrossing !

3 Likes

I’ve just joined and have yet to send my first postcard but the whole idea of this site is so beautiful, and even that adjective does not do it justice <3

3 Likes

A toast :clinking_glasses: to Paolo, Ana and the PCing team!!

What I admire most of this GREAT FEAT you have accomplished is how you have taught us to be grateful, when we acknowledge a sent postcard, there is a place where we can each write a message. The many THANK YOU’s that have been typed in these 16 years…how beautiful is that?! :love_letter:

7 Likes

Congratulations! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::partying_face::beers:

I’m not even here for a full year yet and it already became a big part of my life. :pray:

4 Likes

Happy anniversary! I have only recently joined Postcrossing, can’t believe I did not know about it sooner! It is already brining me a lot of joy - thank you so much.

6 Likes

Happy anniversary to the 2 of you and all the helping people and all the participants!
Got some nice friendships from postcrossing and so many interesting cards!
Thanks

5 Likes

Happy postcrossing !

4 Likes

happy birthday to postcrossing, one of the hobby helps many during pandemic even though mails are slow.

3 Likes

Its a pleasure to congratulate Ana & Paulo and team Post-crossing for an amazing path that you have showing to us all. It’s a path to smile, friendship and above all kindness to each other.

Happy Anniversary once again !
Cheers!
Sagar

3 Likes

Congratulations :tada:

3 Likes

Congratulations. :tada: :tada: :tada:Thank you for this project. This is much more than an exchange of postcards. This is an exchange of good feelings. I found friends here. :heart: :earth_asia:

3 Likes

Congratulations and happy anniversary

:dizzy::boom::champagne::dancer::birthday:

2 Likes

Alles Gute zum 16. Jahrestag. Es macht soviel Freude dabei zu sein. Für die Zukunft an alle postcrossers, bleibt gesund und munter. Kaffeefee / Petra

3 Likes

So viele frohe, nette, aufmunternde, fröhliche, offenen, kreative Nachrichten auf den einzelnen Postkarte. Für mich ein großartiges, noch neues, Hobby, welches ich definitiv beibehalten werde.
Macht unbedingt weiter !
Alles Gute euch !

4 Likes

Happy anniversary :partying_face::partying_face:

2 Likes