Hannover/Niedersachsen February Meetup, 03.02.2023 (English-Speaking friendly)

I love to swap

Hello everyone,
We have received a request to order some more meetup cards.
Unfortunately, we have already received our order. We cannot re-order anything anymore, I am sorry.
We can share about 20 cards that we wanted to have for ourselves. As we don’t know who else will try to come to the meetup on short-notice, we would prefer to share these 20 cards among the participants that were too late for the order during the meetup in the cafe.
Many thanks for your understanding and kind regards, Sabine

I can share a few of my cards, too.

Hey Everyone!

This will be my first meeting, could anyone explain if I have to bring something?

Thank you!

Yvonne

Switched back to old account which I thought was lost. It is now Dreamcatcherin (Without 79 at the end)

I want a place, please

Hello everyone, is it right that you all want to speak English in Hanover and only these people are invited?

Hallo zusammen, ist es richtig, dass ihr alle in Hannover Englisch sprechen wollt und nur diese Leute eingeladen sind?

As far as I understand “English speaking friendly”, I would say everyone is welcome, no matter which language, but they should be able also to communicate in English.

1 Like

I’ve also printed some postcards for the meeting. As it was the first time, I only ordered a small quantity, but I’m satisfied with the result :blush:

It shows the Nanas Sculptures of Niki de Saint Phalle.

I can sell about 20 pcs. of them at the meet-up (0,50€/pc), if you are interested.

1 Like

I take 3 cards when its not a problem @WanderingStar So can do it in my meeting books . I have 2 meeting books . That would be fine.

Sure, of course. Maybe we can swap one of them, then I have yours as well.

1 Like

Hello,
I would like to join. What do I have to do?
Nicole

Hi, Just bring a pen, usually people sign each others cards!

I’ll be adding you to the list :slight_smile:

Yes exactly! Everyone is welcome. I understand german but my preferred language is english, so I just added that to the title in case anyone like me wanted to come. I get a bit unsure usually about joining other meetings, fearing that people might not understand me.

Nothing at all, you just have to show up! I’ll add your name to the list :smiley:

(Stand 22.01.2023).

Participants:

1. Me
  2. Sabithos (Thomas & Sabine)
  3. Lulila
  4. Moonlight1978
  5. Klara11er
  6. Dororose
  7. Dackelerna
  8. Eriberry
  9. inky_fingers
  10. Weselfee79