Half Moon Bay, CA Meetup Saturday Feb. 18th 2023

:world_map: CITY/REGION: Half Moon Bay, California
:pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: Straw Hat Pizza
:calendar: DATE: Feb. 18th, 2023
:alarm_clock: TIME: 1:00 pm - 3:30 pm
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN: It’s a long weekend. Come join your fellow awesome Postcrossers from around the bay area at the lovely coastal town of Half Moon Bay. A commemorative postcard will be printed and made available to everyone who attends.

*The shop wants me to place an order ahead (so they are well prepared) apart from giving them an estimate of how many people will be coming. Therefore, please let me know if you plan on coming! You can also place an order through me. Find the menu here.

*You may bring postcards and other relevant items to share.

*This adorable postcard has been designed by @0902! 500 postcards have been ordered and they are free to everyone who attends. You can request attendees for swaps and/or to pick up postcards on your behalf if you are unable to come.

Hope to see you guys next month!

14 Likes

I’ll be there! Thanks for hosting!!

@aliah_postal

I would love to attend! It will be my first Postcrossing meetup! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I think I can make this one!

Thank you for hosting! I’ll attend unless my schedule has to change next month.

Thank you so much for hosting!! I’ll be there :slightly_smiling_face:

I should be able to make it. Thank you for hosting again!

I will try to make it! This would be my first Postcrossing meetup. Thank you for hosting!

I’ll be down as a maybe as I will try to go as I live in the East Bay and I don’t drive.

I enjoy the postcard

My sister (@tonirose) and I will try to make it to the meetup. Thank you @sonataca for hosting, and for @0902 for designing the meetup postcard! Question, is there a limit as to how many postcards we can reserve?

how many would you like?

Where to order postcards if attending? Or if not attending, are we able to order stamped postcards?

The postcards are free to everyone who attends. I can keep your number of cards separate. And if you are unable to come, you can ask someone attending to pick up some cards for you.

1 Like

Would love to have 50. If you need payment, I don’t mind buying the postcards.

2 Likes

It’s alright, it’s on me!

I will be there. Can I reserve 50 cards? Thank you.

Depending on sports schedules for the tournament that weekend, I may be able to come. Thanks for organizing!

3 weeks to go. Around 400 postcards will be available

Hello sonataca,
I will let you know this week if i am available to go , can i please have 50 postcards ? , please and thank you :slight_smile: