Half Moon Bay, CA Meetup Saturday Feb. 18th 2023

20 postcards would be great, thank you so much!

Iā€™d like 20 cards please :slight_smile:

When is the last day to place an order for food? Iā€™m most likely going to attend unless thereā€™s a big storm or something :sweat_smile:

Iā€™d love to attend - thank you for hosting!

(If there are any left, Iā€™d like to reserve 25!)

:joy: I know right? Letā€™s pop in our orders for the food by Feb 15th!

1 Like

My lovely folks, i messed up my first order of postcards. :joy: So I have another order comingā€¦weā€™ll use them allā€¦1000 postcards will be available LOL

2 Likes

count me in! Karen F

Hey Everyone! This is the first meetup I will be attending and I am really really excited! I want to make sure I come prepared. If anyone is willing to send me a PM with advice for what to bring to a meetup and what to expect, I would appreciate it. Thanks! :heart:

1 Like

I plan to be there. Iā€™m going to order their appetizer combo.

Can I reserve 25 cards? Thank you!

Iā€™m excited! This will be my very first Postcrossing Meetup before I host one. HaHa! Looking forward to meeting everybody. :grin:

1 Like

Canā€™t wait to meet all the new and familiar faces! I request you guys to send in your food orders to me by Feb 15th or before! Or you can even call the pizza shop yourself and give your order for Feb 18, within the timeframe that weā€™ll be meeting. :wink: OR Iā€™ll order random pizzas/appetizers and weā€™ll just split it LOL

2 Likes

Hope to make it out! Coming from Oakland.

Iā€™ll be there. I live in San Mateo. This will be my first meetup!

1 Like

Hello sonataca , i will be going to the meet up ok so i will looking forward to it , i will be leaving early but see u then :slight_smile:

Down to split for pizza and appetizers! (:

1 Like

I currently have a ā€œtravelling postcardā€ with an ā€œanythingā€ theme. If anyone attending the meetup is interested in being the next member, please let me know and I can bring it to the meetup!

1 Like

@sendwashi I would love to be the next member. See you at the Meetup!

1 Like

Canā€™t wait for tomorrow! Itā€™ll be fuuuuuuuun! :heart:

If you get there before 1 pm or wanna leave early, be sure to check the Hallmark Shop, probably the CVS as well, and Paper Crane on Main Street for postcards!

3 Likes

I hope Iā€™m not late the traffic is terrible