[FULL] Meetup Dokkum, Friesland 11 March 2023

I’m currently full with what I can swap but maybe someone else is willing to :slight_smile:

Yes, I would love to swap. You can send me a PM!

1 Like

Hi
I can swap with you
I like FOTW MOTW meeting cards and blue cats
Kind regards Anne

Looking for swap on this amazing postcard, here is my offers

I would love to send you the card. You send me a PM with your address :slightly_smiling_face::four_leaf_clover:

I would like to buy 10 cards.

If you not come to a meeting you can not buy cards

Hi, that is sad. Thank you for this information. I have seen the meeting date too late and have to fulfill another task on that day.
Happy Life.
Beate

Hello!
Looking for swap on this amazing postcard
My offer: Oliaa 335’s albums | Flickr

1 Like

I can try to come. I will be visiting Amsterdam but I could possibly come up for the day.

@Herkenbe if I had known before I ordered I wouldn’t have mind to give you some cards but they have been ordered already and I don’t have much left.

@Angelthepup22 I just had a cancellation so you can come if you wish too. Dokkum is pretty far from Amsterdam, so do keep that in mind, but if you need help getting there, feel free to message me. As I said above to Herkenbe, the cards have been ordered already and there isn’t much left so it might be without cards for you. I’m not sure if the person who cancelled still wants her cards or not so if that’s a no, then maybe and otherwise I don’t have cards for you.

Hi Trevor, if you decide to come I will be happy to give you some of my cards. It’s my first meet-up, and I ordered 15 cards. Five of these are for pen pals, friends and interested Postcrossers. That makes ten cards left, and I think I can easily miss two or three. And then it’s gift, so don’t worry about it :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thank you but I think I’m going to have to sit this one out. I only have about 2 days to spend in Amsterdam and Dokkum is pretty far away from there. Thank you for your help though!

Hello! I’d like to ask it is possible to swap this card after meeting? Warm wishes from Poland, Joanna

1 Like

Zou ik deze kaarten mogen bestellen?
Ik vraag dit omdat ik zag dat nog iemand dit gedaan had en onderaan de lijst staat.

Dank je.

Zoals ik eerder ook al tegen Herkenbe had gezegd zijn de kaarten al besteld en ik heb helaas niets meer over. Ik vind het geen probleem als mensen kaarten mee bestellen maar dat moet wel tijdig aangekondigd worden, want de kaarten zijn al binnen helaas.

1 Like

Geen probleem @Gait
Ik had niet gelezen dat het niet meer kon.

Dank je

Hi there, I was on vacation over a week and had not seen your message yet.
Bad luck.
Hope you had a fine meetup yesterday.
Home again I check my nextcevents . Greetings from Lower Saxony.
Beate

1 Like